Served at the 2014 Holiday Fare Wine Trail
2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups quick-cooking oats
1 Tsp Baking soda
1 Tsp ground cinnamon
1 ½ cups firmly packed light brown sugar
½ cup butter, softened
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup raisins
1) Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13x9x2 inch pan.
2) Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and cinnamon in medium bowl.
3) In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually stir in flour mixture on low speed. Fold in raisins.
4) Spread mixture into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until set.
5) Cool completely on wire rack before cutting into bars.
Serve with Stone Hill Mulled Wine.