How the Trail Works
Sip & Sample at 7 Stops on the Trail
We invite guests to visit and explore Hermann wine country anytime of the year! The Hermann Wine Trail wineries offer award winning wine, beautiful views, and small town hospitality! Visit for a day or a weekend and explore them all!
Join Us for one of our six Wine & Food Pairing Events
- Chocolate Wine Trail, third weekend of February
- Farmers’ Table Wine Trail, usually first Saturday of April
- Wild Bacon Wine Trail, first weekend of May
- Berries & BarBQ Wine Trail, last full weekend of July
- Holiday Fare Wine Trail, third weekend of November
- Say Cheese Wine Trail, second weekend of December
Tickets must be purchased in advance, online or by calling the Hermann Welcome Center at 800-932-8687.
Day of the Event
- You must be 21 to participate
- Start the event at any of the seven participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
- Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
- Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
- Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
- Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
- Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.
Please note: This event will be held regardless of weather. No refunds. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for a night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery.
Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.