How the Trail Works
Sip & Sample at 7 Stops on the Trail
We invite guests to visit and explore Hermann wine country any time of the year! The Hermann Wine Trail wineries offer award-winning wine, beautiful views, and small-town hospitality! Visit for a day or a weekend and explore them all!
Join Us for one of our six Wine & Food Pairing Events
- Chocolate Wine Trail, third weekend of February
- Farmers’ Table Wine Trail, usually held early Saturday in April
- Wild Bacon Wine Trail, first weekend of May
- Berries & BarBQ Wine Trail, last full weekend of July
- Holiday Fare Wine Trail, third weekend of November
- Say Cheese Wine Trail, second Saturday of December
Tickets must be purchased in advance, online or by calling the Hermann Chamber of Commerce at 573-486-2313.
Day of the Event
- You must be 21 to participate
- Start the event at any of the six participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
- Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
- Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
- Take your ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
- Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
- Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.
Please note: This event will be held regardless of the weather. No refunds. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for a night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery.
Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.