The Farmers' Table Wine Trail
$30 per person
April 9, 2022
Saturday 10 am – 5 pm
Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. Visit any or all of the participating wineries to enter a drawing for a Missouri gift basket and one night’s stay in Hermann.
Ticket price does not include transportation to wineries or additional wine tasting. Each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events.
What is on the table brings us together.
Enjoy the best of what Missouri has to offer. Meet the local farmers behind the food as you taste your way through seven delectable wine and food pairings along the Hermann Wine Trail.
MADE POSSIBLE BY MISSOURI COMMONGROUND AND THE HERMANN WINE TRAIL.
Learn more about today’s food and farming at FindOurCommonground.com
2021 Farmers’ Table Wine Trail Tasting Menu
- Adam Puchta Winery
Sweet Corn Fritter, paired with Vignoles
- Bias WineryRaspberry Swirl Cheesecake with Raspberry Drizzle, paired with Raspberry Weisser Flieder
- Curling Vine Winery
Wasabi Deviled Eggs, paired with Vidal Blanc
- Dierberg Star Lane Tasting Room
Roasted Beef and Garlic-Herb Cheese Crostini, paired with Pinot Noir
- G. Husmann Wine Company
Edamame Crunch with Spicy Peanut Dressing, paired with Amalia Manwaring
- Hermannhof Winery
Smoked Turkey with Peach Chutney, paired with Vignoles
- Röbller Vineyard
Italian Braised Pork with Gravy served on Polenta, paired with Chambourcin
How the Trail Works
- You must be 21 to participate
- Start the event at any of the six participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
- Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
- Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
- Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
- Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
- Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.
Please note: This event will be held regardless of weather. No refunds. You must be at least 21 years of age to participate in Wine Trail events. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for a Missouri gift basket and one night’s stay in Hermann. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.