The Farmers' Table Wine Trail
April 7, 2018
Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00
$30 per person
Advance Purchase Required
Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. Visit any or all of the participating wineries to enter a drawing for a Missouri gift basket and one night’s stay in Hermann. Ticket price does not include transportation to wineries or additional wine tasting. Each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events.
If you can’t purchase tickets online, that means we are almost sold out. Call the Hermann Welcome Center to see if there are available tickets, 800-932-8687.
What is on the table brings us together.
Enjoy the best of what Missouri has to offer. Meet the local farmers behind the food as you taste your way through seven delectable wine and food pairings along the Hermann Wine Trail.
MADE POSSIBLE BY MISSOURI COMMONGROUND AND THE HERMANN WINE TRAIL.
Learn more about today’s food and farming at FindOurCommonground.com
The Farmers’ Table Wine Trail Tasting Menu
- Adam Puchta Winery
Smoked Pulled Pork with Asian Slaw and Soy Reduction on a Corn Tortilla, paired with Traminette
- Bias Winery
Fresh Veggie Pizza with Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots, paired with Spring Wine Punch
- Dierberg Star Lane Tasting Room
Smoky Ham and Corn Chowder, paired with Sauvignon Blanc
- Hermannhof Winery
French Yogurt Cake, paired with Vignoles
- OakGlenn Winery
Roasted Lamb with Cranberry Slaw, paired with White Port
- Röbller Vineyard
Angus Beef Italian Meatball with San Marzano Tomato Sauce and Crostini, paired with your choice of Chambourcin or Villa Rouge
- Stone Hill Winery
Cashew Chicken Salad on Pita, paired with Steinberg White
How the Trail Works
- You must be 21 to participate
- Start the event at any of the seven participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
- Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
- Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
- Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
- Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
- Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.
Please note: This event will be held regardless of weather. No refunds. You must be at least 21 years of age to participate in Wine Trail events. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for a Missouri gift basket and one night’s stay in Hermann. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.