The Farmers' Table Wine Trail
$35 per person
April 6, 2024
Saturday 10 am – 5 pm
Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. Visit any or all of the participating wineries to enter a drawing for a Missouri gift basket and one night’s stay in Hermann.
Ticket price does not include transportation to wineries or additional wine tasting. Each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events.
What is on the table brings us together.
Enjoy the best of what Missouri has to offer. Meet the local farmers behind the food as you taste your way through six delectable wine and food pairings along the Hermann Wine Trail.
MADE POSSIBLE BY MISSOURI COMMONGROUND AND THE HERMANN WINE TRAIL.
Learn more about today’s food and farming at FindOurCommonground.com
2023 Farmers’ Table Wine Trail Tasting Menu
- Adam Puchta Winery
Devil-ish Eggs, paired with Misty Valley
- Bias WineryAsian-Style Chicken Wings, paired with Sunset Red
- Curling Vine Winery
Stick of Butter Rice, paired with Constant White
- G. Husmann Wine Company
Roasted Pork with a Normandy-style sauce, paired with Two Sisters
- Hermannhof Winery
Maque Choux – Roasted Corn and Peppers, paired with Vignoles
- Reserve Cellars
Pecan Pie Muffins, paired with Chardonnay Reserve
- Röbller Vineyard
Cool Cow Cheese Stain Glass Full Cream Cheddar made with our 2020 Norton and Spring Double Cream Camembert, paired with 2020 Norton
How the Trail Works
- You must be 21 to participate
- Start the event at any of the six participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
- Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
- Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
- Take your ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
- Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
- Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.
Please note: This event will be held regardless of weather. No refunds. You must be at least 21 years of age to participate in Wine Trail events. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for a Missouri gift basket and one night’s stay in Hermann. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.