Served at the 2019 Say Cheese Wine Trail, Adam Puchta Winery
5 ozs. Asiago Cheese, shredded
8 ozs. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup bacon, chopped
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients except for a /4 cup Asiago cheese.
- Transfer dip to a cast-iron skillet or pie dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and place in the oven for 25 minutes or until top browns.
- Serve immediately with baguette or crackers. Serves 6
- Enjoy with your favorite Adam Puchta wine. We suggest Desire or Adam’s Choice!