Hermann wine country is the place to visit this weekend if you want to kick back and listen to music, enjoy a glass of wine and take in our stunning views. Grab your friends and head on out for the day or book a B & B for the weekend!
The Hermann Wine Trail doesn’t have an organized event this weekend but the wineries are all open for wine tasting and fun. Several wineries on the trail have live music this weekend, so check the schedule below or go to our calendar of events here.
Saturday May 31
- Adam Puchta Winery – Live Music, 2-5pm. The Bag Lunch Blues Band will knock your socks off with their jammin’ old-school blues and will rock out with tunes by Chicago, Eric Clapton and more. This blues trio know how to blend the old-school blues with a modern flare, all while putting on a great show.
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 1-6pm. Johnny Henry is a St. Louis native who has just released his debut album which features a collection of music that exemplifies Johnny’s personality and introduces Country music fans to his big voice and compelling story.
- Stone Hill Winery – Live Music, 1-5pm. Adam Stanley
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 6-10pm. Crossfire is a versatile four-piece band boasting an impressive arsenal of hit songs from Maroon 5, Adele, Def Leppard and more. They’ll put on a show you won’t soon forget. Cover charge $5 per person.
Sunday June 1
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 1-5pm. The Sarah Marie Duo is a local group from Washington, MO. They perform music of today to jazz vocals and everything in between. A FREE music performance you don’t wanna miss.
Hermann Weekend Activities
Friday May 30 – Enjoy a movie under the stars at the Amphitheater – Despicable Me 2. Movies start at dark, lawn-chair seating, full concessions.
Hermann has many shops, restaurants, museums and other attractions to visit while in the area too. More here.
See you on the Hermann Wine Trail!