Only one more Oktoberfest weekend left on the Hermann Wine Trail! Celebrate with live music, great food, and wines this weekend at the Hermann wineries!
Winery activities this weekend:
- Adam Puchta Winery
- Saturday, Oct. 29 – Live music, 1-4 pm, Relish in the exceptional live music by Dennis Schilligo! Dennis is a skilled solo artist, guitarist and entertainer, with a large playlist featuring classic rock greats such as Crosby, Stills and Nash, Allman Brothers, The Eagles and more. $5 cover charge, includes wine tasting.
- Sunday, Oct. 30 – Live Music, 1-4 pm, Enjoy the country sounds by Scott Shelby!
- Lunch at the Bistro – Saturday & Sunday. Bistro open serving food on Saturdays from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. Menu includes, but not limited to, locally produced bratwurst, Parker’s specialty pizzas, BLT sliders, Smoked Mac & Cheese, and more!
- October hours: Monday – Saturday, 10 am – 6 pm & Sunday, 11 am – 6 pm
- Cold wine and beer available by the glass or by the bottle. Try our assorted flavors of house-made wine slushies! Coolers and picnic baskets are allowed on the grounds, however, they will be checked for outside alcohol upon arrival.
- Buses are not accepted on weekends without prior reservations. Only one bus will be scheduled on Saturdays and they must be on the grounds before Noon. Call Paula at 573-486-5596 to make advance reservations.
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery
- Saturday – A variety of entertainment on Saturday each weekend. Enjoy an assortment of foods. Buses welcome, advance notice is appreciated.
- Hermannhof Winery
- Saturday, Oct. 29 – Festhalle, Live Music, 12:30 pm–5:30 pm – Wine, Beer and Brats & German Music by the Loehnig Family. Performance by the Wurstjaeger Dancers.
- Saturday, Oct. 29 – Winery, Live music by Solo Richie, 11:00 am to 5:30 pm
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, Oct. 29 – Live Music, 11:30 am-5:30 pm. We will have a great time with the popular band, Borderline!! Come early and stay late, guaranteed to have a great time. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Sunday, Oct. 30 – Live Music, 1-5 pm. Born and raised in southern Missouri, Scottie Kemp has music running through his veins. Scottie is a solo artist preforming country classics and great classic rock songs. Enjoy this Sunday afternoon of FREE live music at OakGlenn Winery!
- Röbller Vineyard
- Saturday & Sunday, Oct. 29 & 30 – Come out and enjoy the beautiful colors!
- Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday, Oct. 22 – 1-5 pm, Live music by Midnights Calling in our Sherry House.
- Special Oktoberfest menu at the Vintage Restaurant. 10 am-7 pm.
Hermann Weekend Activities:
- Jaycee Bier Garten –
- Saturday, Oct. 29 – Sesquicentennial Park, Third and Gutenberg, noon to 11:00 p.m. Beer, wine and food. Music 1:00 to 5:00 and 6:00 to 10:00. Stein hoisting contests at 2:00, 4:00 and 7:00 p.m. Commemorative steins for sale.
- Historic Hermann’s Museum at the German School
Fourth & Schiller. 10:00 to 4:00. Self-guided tours of museum rooms. Adults, $5; students, $3; children 5 and under free.
- Deutschheim State Historic Site
107 West Second, 10:00 to 4:00. Free exhibits and interpretive displays. Guided tours at 10:00, 12:30 and 2:30. Adults $5, children $3.
More Octoberfest information here.
See you on the trail!