September is beautiful on the Hermann Wine Trail! If you want to miss the crowds in October come and visit us this month. Here’s what’s happening on the trail this weekend:
- Friday, Sept. 16 – Dinner at the Bistro, 5-9 pm. Enjoy a take-out dinner in our seasonal Bistro; serving Parker’s popular pizzas, unique slider sandwiches, smoked mac & cheese and more. The menu may vary; first come, first served. Bistro opens for the live music serving food from 5 pm – 9 pm or until the food runs out.
- Friday, Sept. 16 – Live Music, 7-10 pm. Bring your friends out Friday night to unwind and listen to the sweet sounds of Steve Leslie and his band. The Steve Leslie Band is an AWESOME county and rock cover band that will have you dancing and singing along with them all night! No Cover Charge!!
- Saturday, Sept. 17 – Lunch at the bistro, 11 am-5 pm. Enjoy a take-out lunch in our seasonal Bistro; serving Parker’s popular pizzas, unique slider sandwiches, smoked mac & cheese and more. The menu may vary; first come, first served. Bistro opens 11 am – 5 pm or until the food runs out.
- Saturday, Sept. 17 – Live Music, 6-10 pm. The Scarecrow Joe Band is a group of musicians from St. Louis that jam to 80’s new wave rock. They rock out to everything from The Police and R.E.M. to Billy Idol and The Cure. Join us for a Saturday night of great music and fun!! No cover charge!!
- Sunday, Sept. 18 – Brunch at the Bistro, 11 am-3 pm. There is nothing like a beautiful Sunday at Adam Puchta Winery. Come enjoy a seasonal brunch menu featuring gourmet eggs Benedict, classic french toast, BLT sliders and of course Adam Puchta wines. The menu may vary; reservations are welcome, but not required. Bistro opens 11 am – 3 pm or until the food runs out.
- Saturday, Sept. 17 – Entertainment this Saturday. Enjoy an assortment of foods.
- Saturday & Sunday, Sept. 17 & 18 – Hermann Heritage Days – Hermann honors its unique heritage with a city-wide celebration, featuring a major Civil War reenactment with hundreds of Union and Confederate soldiers participating in battles, town skirmishes, night cannon firings and pyrotechnics. See craftsmen at work at Hermann Farm, Deutschheim State Historic Site and treasures from Hermann’s past at the Historic Hermann Museum.
- Saturday, Sept. 17 – Live Music by Burnt Toast, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm at the Hermannhof Hofgarten. Admission is free. Come join us for an evening of live music Food, wine, beer and soft drinks will be available.
- Saturday, Sept. 17 – Music 2-6 pm. Come enjoy the afternoon on our patio with FREE live music by Ben Hampton. Ben is a talented individual, who performs music from all genres.
- Saturday, Sept. 17 – Music 6-10 pm. Saturday evening we will be kickin’ up our heels with the rockin’ country band, Doc Holiday. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Sunday, Sept. 18 – Music 1-5 pm. Class Act
- Saturday, Sept. 17 & 18 – Open for wine tasting and fun!
Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday, Sept. 17 – Live Music, 1-5 pm. Pay Dirt
Hermann weekend activities:
- Sept. 17 & 18 – Hermann Heritage Days
- Heritage Days is a citywide celebration of the heritage and history of Hermann and the surrounding area. Not limited to any one specific venue or happening, the weekend of September 17-18 celebrates all businesses and citizens of the area and their specific ties to history, from family genealogy to the architecture of the building they operate in. The City of Hermann will be sponsoring Civil War reenactment units and camps and will host several small reenactment skirmishes. Read more
- Sept. 17 – Big Screen Under the Stars, 7:00-9:00 pm
- Little Rascals Movie – Spanky, Alfalfa, Buckwheat, and the other characters made famous in the Our Gang shorts of the 1920s and 1930s are brought back to life in this nostalgic children’s comedy. Gates open at 6:30, movie starts at 7:00. Lawn chair seating, full concessions, restrooms. All proceeds from a $5 admission fee will help fund Dalton Bickmeyer’s Eagle Scout project, a coming events sign for the Amphitheater.
Read more about Hermann here.
See you on the trail!