It might be hot outside but many of our Hermann Wine Trail wineries have inside seating! So come on out and enjoy a chilled glass of wine or a wine slushy!
Here is what’s happening on the Hermann Wine Trail this weekend:
- Adam Puchta Winery – Open for wine & beer tasting all weekend! Try our wine slushies!
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery – Open for wine & beer tasting all weekend!
- Hermannhof Winery Hofgarten–
- Saturday, July 23 – The Bluff-Tones, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm at the Hermannhof Hofgarten. Admission is free. Come join us for an evening of live music featuring the following artists. Admission is free. Food, wine, beer and soft drinks will be available.
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, July 23 – Music 2-6 pm. Come enjoy the afternoon on our patio with FREE live music by Ben Hampton. Ben is a talented individual, who performs music from all genres.
- Saturday, July 23 – Music 6-10 pm. Saturday evening we will be rockin’ with the ever popular band, Kricket Alley!! Come early and stay late, guaranteed to have a great time. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Sunday, July 24 – Music 1-5 pm. Jessie Womack is a solo artist who plays everything from classic rock to today’s country and pop hits. You don’t wanna miss this afternoon of FREE music at OakGlenn Winery!
- Röbller Vineyard – Open for wine tasting and fun all weekend!
- Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday, July 23 – Live Music 1-5 pm. Pay Dirt
Just a reminder, if you don’t have your Berries & BarBQ Wine Trail tickets for July 30 & 31, you better get them today. We have less than 100 tickets left! Call 800-932-8687 or order on-line today! We are taking the “Add to Cart” Button off the website Saturday, July 23, so you will have to call to order tickets. Order Tickets Here
If you ordered tickets after Friday, July 22, the tickets will NOT be mailed, you will have to pick them up from the Hermann Welcome Center the day of the event, 312 Market St., Hermann, MO.
Need lodging? Read more about Hermann lodging here.
See you on the trail!