There is much to do this weekend on the Hermann Wine Trail!
Enjoy Adam Puchta Winery’s Bistro food, and live music at Hermannhof, OakGlenn and Stone Hill wineries!
Here is what’s happening on the Hermann Wine Trail this weekend:
- Adam Puchta Winery
- Friday, July 15 – Dinner at the Bistro, 5-9 pm. Enjoy a take-out dinner in our seasonal Bistro; serving Parker’s popular pizzas, unique slider sandwiches, smoked mac & cheese and more. The menu may vary; first come, first served. Bistro open for the live music serving food from 5 pm – 9 pm or until the food runs out.
- Friday, July 15 – Live Music, 7-10 pm. Pilot Grove is a FUN local cover band that have been rocking together since 2001. They play a mix of the 80’s, 90’s and today’s rock that will make you wanna get up and dance. No Cover Charge!!
- Saturday, July 16 – Lunch at the bistro, 11 am-5 pm. Enjoy a take-out lunch in our seasonal Bistro; serving Parker’s popular pizzas, unique slider sandwiches, smoked mac & cheese and more. The menu may vary; first come, first served. Bistro open 11 am – 5 pm or until the food runs out.
- Sunday, July 17 – Brunch at the Bistro, 11 am-3 pm. There is nothing like a beautiful Sunday at Adam Puchta Winery. Come enjoy a seasonal brunch menu featuring gourmet eggs Benedict, classic french toast, BLT sliders and of course Adam Puchta wines. The menu may vary; reservations are welcome, but not required. Bistro open 11 am – 3 pm or until the food runs out.
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery – Open for wine & beer tasting this weekend!
Hermannhof Winery Hofgarten–
- Saturday, July 16 – Burnt Toast, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm at the Hermannhof Hofgarten. Come join us for an evening of live music featuring the following artists. Admission is free. Food, wine, beer and soft drinks will be available.
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, July 16 – Music 2-6 pm. Even Steven plays solo acoustic guitar and sings all those classic rock songs you know by heart; from REO Speedwagon to The Beatles to the Steve Miller Band. You’ll love his sense of humor, his corny jokes, and his awesome music. You don’t wanna miss this afternoon of FREE music at OakGlenn Winery!
- Saturday, July 16 – Music 6-10 pm. Saturday evening we will be kickin’ up our heels with the rockin’ country band, Doc Holiday. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Sunday, July 17 – Music 1-5 pm. Jessica is a soulful, solo artist who performs everything from Fleetwood Mac, Keith Urban, and Glen Campbell covers to some of her own songs. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon of FREE entertainment, great views and award-winning wine.
- Röbller Vineyard – Open for wine tasting and fun this weekend!
- Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday, July 16 – Live Music 1-5 pm. Marissa Harms
Hermann weekend activities:
- July 15 – Big Screen Under the Stars, 7:15-10:00 pm
- The Good Dinosaur, an animated feature from Pixar, imagines the world in which dinosaurs and humans live side by side. Amphitheater gates open at 7:15, show starts at dark. Lawn chair seating, concessions, restrooms. Co-sponsored by the Hermann Jaycees. In lieu of an admission fee, donations to the Showboat Theatre restoration fund are requested.
Read more about Hermann here.
See you on the trail!