Need a relaxing place to spend Labor Day weekend? Head on out to the Hermann Wine Trail for live music (Hermannhof, OakGlenn & Stone Hill), a harvest festival (Stone Hill) and special foods (Adam Puchta & Stone Hill)!
Here is what’s happening on the trail:
- Adam Puchta Winery
- Saturday, Sept. 3 – Lunch at the bistro, 11 am-5 pm. Enjoy a take-out lunch in our seasonal Bistro; serving Parker’s popular pizzas, unique slider sandwiches, smoked mac & cheese and more. The menu may vary; first come, first served. Bistro opens 11 am – 5 pm or until the food runs out.
- Sunday, Sept. 4 – Brunch at the Bistro, 11 am-3 pm. There is nothing like a beautiful Sunday at Adam Puchta Winery. Come enjoy a seasonal brunch menu featuring gourmet eggs Benedict, classic french toast, BLT sliders and of course Adam Puchta wines. The menu may vary; reservations are welcome, but not required. Bistro opens 11 am – 3 pm or until the food runs out.
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery – Open for wine tasting and fun all weekend!
- Hermannhof Winery Hofgarten–
- Saturday, Sept. 3 – Music 5:30-9:30 pm. Come join us for an evening of live music featuring the Baglunch Blues Band, at the Hermannhof Hofgarten. Admission is free. Food, wine, beer and soft drinks will be available.
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, Sept. 3 – Music 2-6 pm. The Sarah Marie Duo is a local group from Washington, MO. They perform music of today to jazz vocals and everything in between. A FREE music performance you don’t wanna miss.
- Saturday, Sept. 3 – Music 6-10 pm. Crossfire is a versatile four-piece band boasting an impressive arsenal of hit songs from Maroon 5, Adele, Def Leppard and more. They’ll put on a show you won’t soon forget. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Sunday, Sept. 4 – Music 1-5 pm. Class Act. Enjoy this Sunday afternoon of FREE live music at OakGlenn Winery!
- Monday, Sept. 5 – Music 1-5 pm. Even Steven plays solo acoustic guitar and sings all those classic rock songs you know by heart; from REO Speedwagon to The Beatles to the Steve Miller Band. You’ll love his sense of humor, his corny jokes and his awesome music. You don’t wanna miss this afternoon of FREE music at OakGlenn Winery!
- Röbller Vineyard – Open for wine tasting and fun all weekend!
- Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday, Sept. 3 – Harvest Festival, 10 am-7 pm. Enjoy live music in the Sherry House, along with pumpkin painting, grape stomping, photo ops and lots of good food.
- Saturday, Sept. 3 – Live Music 1-5 pm. Shiloh Country Band
- Sunday, Sept. 4 – Live Music 1-5 pm. Dan Sproat
Hermann weekend activities:
- Poster Contest Reception – Saturday, Sept. 3 – Winners of the Hermann Arts Council’s 2016-17 poster contest will be announced and all entries will be on display at a reception at the Rotunda Building in the upper city park. “Hermann on the Bluffs” is the theme of this year’s contest.
Read more about Hermann here.
Need lodging or the weekend? Check availability here.
Looking for biking and a zip line in the area? Hermann Adventures
Interested in a little shopping? Shops & Galleries
See you on the trail!