Why don’t you bring Mom to the Hermann Wine Trail wineries for Mother’s Day weekend! Buy her a bottle of wine, snacks and let her enjoy the beautiful Hermann scenery while relaxing at a winery!
Our Hermann wineries also have great gift ideas for Mother’s Day too – Wine, novelty wine glasses, picnic supplies, t-shirts with bling, gourmet foods and more! Or how about a gift certificate to her favorite Hermann winery!
Winery events this weekend:
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 2-6 pm.
- Enjoy the afternoon at OakGlenn Winery listening to the soulful sounds of Bryan Foggs. Bryan has been in the St. Louis music scene for many years and sings the classics from Mustang Sally to Let’s Stay Together and more. FREE performance!
- OakGlenn Winery – Meals Available 3:30-7:30 pm.
- Our tasty menu consists of sandwiches, salads, fried chicken dinner and even a variety of desserts. No reservations needed.
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 6-10 pm.
- A TOTALLY RADICAL tribute to 80’s Ladies! You will hear songs by Whitney Houston, Pat Benetar, Tiffany, Cher, The Bangles and many more! Pop your collar and grab your jean jacket for a fun night at the winery! Cover charge $5 per person.
Upcoming Hermann Activities
- May 8 – River & Lights Festival, 5-9 pm, Riverfront Park
- Enjoy an evening of live music, food and drink at Riverfront Park the second Friday of every month. Music by Mood Elevators. Sponsored by the City of Hermann and the Hermann Arts Council.
- May 16 & 17 – Maifest
- An old-fashioned celebration of spring, with German music, dancing and food, parades, crafters, Maypole dancers, children’s games, and beer gardens. One of Missouri’s oldest and best-loved German festivals, always the third weekend of May.
- May 21-23 – Ford Blue Oval Rally
- Hundreds of Ford vehicles, from race cars to tractors, and thousands of Ford enthusiasts gather in Hermann for a rally, sponsored by the Midwest Blue Oval Ford Club. Show off your Ford, stay at a charming B&B, cruise country roads to area wineries, shop for one-of-a-kind treasures at shops and galleries in the historic district. All profits from this event benefit local charities.
Hermann has much to offer for dining, shops, lodging and history to make her special day memorable. Check out Hermann’s website for restaurants, shops and lodging information here
Don’t forget to buy your tickets early for the Berries & BarBQ Wine Trail, July 25 & 26! Wineries are serving mouth-watering foods like BBQ Brisket, Grilled Wings with Berry Balsamic BBQ Sauce, Grilled Bratwurst with Blueberry Slaw, BBQ Pulled Pork Brushetta with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce, Smoked Carnitas, BBQ Pork Steaks with Wine-Marinated Fresh Berry Medley…..See complete menu here.
See you on the trail!