We have something for everyone this weekend on the Hermann Wine Trail; the 2nd annual Hermann Wine & Jazz Festival on Saturday, Reggae Sunsplash at Robller Winery Saturday and Sunday and Bias Winery’s Dog Days of Summer Washer Tournament on Saturday! Plus great bistro food and live music at Adam Puchta Winery and live music at OakGlenn and Stone Hill.
- Adam Puchta Winery
- Friday, August 19 – Dinner at the Bistro, 5-9 pm. Enjoy a take-out dinner in our seasonal Bistro; serving Parker’s popular pizzas, unique slider sandwiches, smoked mac & cheese and more. The menu may vary; first come, first served. Bistro opens for the live music serving food from 5 pm – 9 pm or until the food runs out.
- Friday, August 19 – Live Music, 7-10 pm. The Bag Lunch Blues Band will knock your socks off with their jammin’ old-school blues and will rock out with tunes by Chicago, Eric Clapton and more. This blues trio know how to blend the old-school blues with a modern flare, all while putting on a great show.
- Saturday, August 20 – Lunch at the bistro, 11 am-5 pm. Enjoy a take-out lunch in our seasonal Bistro; serving Parker’s popular pizzas, unique slider sandwiches, smoked mac & cheese and more. The menu may vary; first come, first served. Bistro opens 11 am – 5 pm or until the food runs out.
- Sunday, August 21 – Brunch at the Bistro, 11 am-3 pm. There is nothing like a beautiful Sunday at Adam Puchta Winery. Come enjoy a seasonal brunch menu featuring gourmet eggs Benedict, classic french toast, BLT sliders and of course Adam Puchta wines. The menu may vary; reservations are welcome, but not required. Bistro opens 11 am – 3 pm or until the food runs out.
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery
- August 20 – Dog Days of Summer Washer Tournament. Must be 21 or older to participate. $10 per team fee. Entertainment provided. Sign-up at 1:00, play starts at 2:00 p.m. 100% pay-out. Bring your grill & fixins if you want, and enjoy the day with us. No outside alcohol allowed on premises.
- Hermannhof Winery – Open for wine tasting and fun all weekend!
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, August 20 – Music 2-6 pm. Come enjoy the afternoon on our patio with FREE live music by Ben Hampton. Ben is a talented individual, who performs music from all genres.
- Saturday, August 20 – Music 6-10 pm. Saturday evening we will be kickin’ up our heels with the rockin’ country band, Doc Holiday. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Sunday, August 21 – Music 1-5 pm. Jessica Tipton is a soulful, solo artist who performs everything from Fleetwood Mac, Keith Urban, and Glen Campbell covers to some of her own songs. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon of FREE entertainment, great views and award-winning wine.
- Röbller Vineyard
- August 20 & 21 – Reggaefest. Music by Nonstop Reggae, Saturday, 1:00 to 5:00, and Aaron Kamm and the 1 Drops, Sunday, 1:00 to 5:00. Nezzle’s Jamaican Cuisine available both days. Picnic baskets, shade tents, chairs and blankets welcome. No outside alcohol.
- Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday, August 20 – Live Music, 1-5 pm. Joe Fry the Guitar Guy
Hermann weekend activities:
- August 20 – Hermann Wine & Jazz Festival, 1-9 pm. Hermann is teaming up with St. Louis radio station HIP 96.3 HD-3 to bring a great line-up of jazz performances to the Amphitheater. Grab a lawn chair or blanket and enjoy the show!
- August 21 – Brush & Palette Club Ice Cream Social, 1-5 pm. The Brush & Palette Club’s annual ice cream social and auction will raise funds for the restoration of the 1896 bandstand in the upper park. Tax-deductible contributions to the club’s restoration projects may be mailed to: Brush & Palette Club, P.O. Box 145, Hermann MO 65041. Please indicate if your donation is for the bandstand or the cemetery project.
Read more about Hermann here.
Need lodging for the weekend? Check out the lodging availability tool here. Or call the Hermann Welcome Center for suggestions at 800-932-8687.
Restaurants galore – check out Hermann’s Dining options here.
Shopping in Hermann – Hermann has many shops filled with old and new treasures! Check out the list of Shops here.
Are you a history buff? Explore Hermann’s history here.
See you on the trail!