The weather in Hermann this weekend is going to be fantastic! There is much going on Saturday and Sunday, so come on out and enjoy our beautiful scenery, great wines and food!
The Wild Bacon Wine Trail is this weekend May 2 & 3, but you must have tickets to attend. Tickets sales ended Wednesday.
If you don’t have tickets to the Wild Bacon Wine Trail this weekend, you can still visit the wineries for wine tasting and fun. Several wineries have entertainment too!
Winery Events this Weekend:
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday May 2 – Live Music, 2-6 pm. Even Steven plays solo acoustic guitar and sings all those classic rock songs you know by heart; from REO Speedwagon to The Beatles to the Steve Miller Band. You’ll love his sense of humor, his corny jokes and his awesome music. You don’t wanna miss this afternoon of FREE music at OakGlenn Winery!
- Saturday May 2 – Meals available, 3:30-7:30 pm. Our tasty menu consists of sandwiches, salads, fried chicken dinner and even a variety of desserts. No reservations needed.
- Saturday May 2 – Live Music 2-10 pm. Crossfire is a versatile four-piece band boasting an impressive arsenal of hit songs from Maroon 5, Adele, Def Leppard and more. They’ll put on a show you won’t soon forget. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday May 2 – Kentucky Derby Day – Wear your favorite Derby hat for a chance to win in our parade of hats. Fan favorite wins! Live music will be provided.
- Saturday May 2 – Dueling Pianos, 7-10 pm. Tired of the same old band or DJ? Nothing is more fun than DUELING PIANOS! Purchase tickets in advance at www.stonehillwinery
.com or at the door.
Upcoming Hermann Activities
- May 16 & 17 – Maifest
- An old-fashioned celebration of spring, with German music, dancing and food, parades, crafters, Maypole dancers, children’s games, and beer gardens. One of Missouri’s oldest and best-loved German festivals, always the third weekend of May.
- May 21-23 – Ford Blue Oval Rally
- Hundreds of Ford vehicles, from race cars to tractors, and thousands of Ford enthusiasts gather in Hermann for a rally, sponsored by the Midwest Blue Oval Ford Club. Show off your Ford, stay at a charming B&B, cruise country roads to area wineries, shop for one-of-a-kind treasures at shops and galleries in the historic district. All profits from this event benefit local charities.
Hermann is a storybook town, filled with rich history, award winning wineries, B & B’s for all pocketbooks, a wide assortment of restaurants, unique shops and historical museums. Take a walk or bicycle ride over our scenic Missouri River bridge. For the adventurous type, the Katy Trail is just minutes away. Learn More
We are looking forward to seeing you on the trail!