The weather is once again going to be beautiful this weekend in Hermann wine country! Get your friends and family together and enjoy all the activities on the Hermann Wine Trail! Saturday there’s live music (Adam Puchta, OakGlenn, Stone Hill), Civil War Days at Hermannhof’s various locations (educational day for the whole family) and more live music on Sunday (OakGlenn). You don’t want to miss all the excitement in Hermann!
Winery events Friday and Saturday:
- Adam Puchta Winery
- Saturday – Live Music 7-10 pm. Pilot Grove is a FUN local cover band that have been rocking together since 2001. They play a mix of the 80’s, 90’s and today’s rock that will make you wanna get up and dance. No Cover Charge!!
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery –
- A variety of entertainment on Saturdays each weekend in September. Enjoy an assortment of foods. Buses welcome, advance notice is appreciated.
- Hermannhof Winery Hofgarten/Hermann Farm
- Saturday & Sunday – Civil War Days. There will be a citywide celebration of Hermann’s unique history and heritage on September 19th and 20th, 2015. The weekend will feature a Civil War reenactment with Union and Confederate soldiers participating in battles, town skirmishes and cannon pyrotechnics. Old-time crafts will be demonstrated throughout the town. Several events at Hermannhof Hofgarten, Hermann Farm, Celebration Hall.
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, Live Music 2-6 pm. Enjoy the afternoon at OakGlenn Winery listening to the soulful sounds of Bryan Foggs. Bryan has been in the St. Louis music scene for many years and sings the classics from Mustang Sally to Let’s Stay Together and more. FREE performance!
- Saturday, Meals available, 3:30-7:30 pm. Our tasty menu consists of sandwiches, salads, fried chicken dinner and even a variety of desserts. No reservations needed.
- Saturday evening music 6-10 pm. Saturday evening we will have a great time with the popular band, Borderline!! Come early and stay late, guaranteed to have a great time. Cover charge $5 per person
- Röbller Vineyard – Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday – Live Music 1-5 pm. Music by Ricky Lee Tanner
Winery events Sunday:
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 1-5 pm. Even Steven plays solo acoustic guitar and sings all those classic rock songs you know by heart; from REO Speedwagon to The Beatles to the Steve Miller Band. You’ll love his sense of humor, his corny jokes and his awesome music. You don’t wanna miss this afternoon of FREE music at OakGlenn Winery!
Upcoming Hermann Weekend Activities:
- Hermann Heritage Days – Saturday & Sunday. A citywide celebration of Hermann’s unique history and heritage, featuring a major Civil War reenactment with hundreds of Union and Confederate soldiers participating in battles, town skirmishes, night cannon firings and pyrotechnics. See craftsmen at work at Hermann Farm and Deutschheim State Historic Site and treasures from Hermann’s past at the Historic Hermann Museum. Read more
- DogFish Cross – Saturday & Sunday. Top cyclists meet in Hermann for two days of exciting cyclocross races at the City Park. Read more
- Bill Chrastil at Showboat Theatre, Saturday 7:30 pm. Award winning entertainer Bill Chrastil makes a third appearance at the Showboat Community Theatre, with special guest Johnny Ray Gomez. The show starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are available at the Hermann Welcome Center and at the door an hour before showtime. $15 for adults, $8 for children. For information call Karen at 573-235-4606.
Read more about Hermann here.
See you on the trail!