November is a beautiful time to visit the Hermann Wine Trail in the heart of Missouri wine country. Many wineries have events, like Stone Hill Winery’s Grapes to Glass event and Dueling Pianos, OakGlenn Winery’s live music and Bias Winery’s Halloween Hayride and Chili Dinner! Get your friends together and head on out to Hermann for great wines and fun!
If you can’t make it this weekend, make plans to order your tickets to the upcoming Hermann Wine Trail events:
The 2015 Chocolate Wine Trail, Feb. 21 & 22, tickets are now on sale which sells out every year, so word to the wise, get your tickets early! Buy Chocolate Wine Trail tickets online here.
Winery events this weekend:
Saturday November 1
- Bias Winery & Gruhlke’s Microbrewery – Halloween Hayride and Chili Dinner – $18.50 per person. Not recommended for children. Since our hayride falls so close to Halloween this year, we invite you to come in costume. Help us vote for the best costume of the night! Advance reservations required.
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 12-4 pm. Come enjoy the afternoon on our patio with FREE live music by Erik Brooks. Erik is a talented individual, who performs music from all genres.
- Stone Hill Winery – Grapes to Glass, 2-4 pm. A special VIP winery tour and tasting. A member of our winemaking staff will lead you behind the scenes on a visit to our Norton vineyard, cellars, tank building and press house, where you’ll learn a few secrets to our winemaking success. Reservations required; limited to 40 people. $25 per person
- Stone Hill Winery – Dueling Pianos, 6-10 pm. Tired of the same old band or DJ? Nothing is more fun than DUELING PIANOS! Our performers play all genres — Rat Pack to rap, classic rock to country — whatever is requested by YOU the audience! Stone Hill Pavilion from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. Purchase tickets in advance at stonehillwinery
.com. Tickets are $10 per person and include one drink ticket.
Sunday November 2
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 12-4 pm. Johnny Henry is a St. Louis native who has just released his debut album which features a collection of music that exemplifies Johnny’s personality and introduces Country music fans to his big voice and compelling story.
Hermann wine country has many dining choices, from German fare to BBQ and homemade pie! If you enjoy craft beers, there are two breweries (one at Bias Winery). If you enjoy history, we have two historical museums, Deutschheim State Historic Site and the Historic Hermann Museum.
See you on the trail!