Hermann is the place to be this Labor Day weekend! Harvest is in full swing, there’s live music (Adam Puchta, Hermannhof, OakGlenn, Stone Hill) and a Harvest Festival at Stone Hill Winery to kick off the fall season!
Winery events Saturday Sept. 5:
- Adam Puchta Winery
- Saturday, Live Music, 7-10 pm. Bring your friends out Saturday night to unwind and listen to the sweet sounds of Steve Leslie and his band. The Steve Leslie Band is an AWESOME country and rock cover band that will have you dancing and singing along with them all night! No Cover Charge!!
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery – Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- Hermannhof Winery Hofgarten
- Saturday, Live Music, 5-9 pm. Music by Baglunch Blues Band. Food and drink available.
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, Live Music 2-6 pm. Even Steven plays solo acoustic guitar and sings all those classic rock songs you know by heart; from REO Speedwagon to The Beatles to the Steve Miller Band. You’ll love his sense of humor, his corny jokes and his awesome music. You don’t wanna miss this afternoon of FREE music at OakGlenn Winery!
- Saturday, Meals available, 3:30-7:30 pm. Our tasty menu consists of sandwiches, salads, fried chicken dinner and even a variety of desserts. No reservations needed.
- Saturday evening music 6-10 pm. Crossfire is a versatile four-piece band boasting an impressive arsenal of hit songs from Maroon 5, Adele, Def Leppard and more. They’ll put on a show you won’t soon forget. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Röbller Vineyard – Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday – Harvest Festival in Sherry House, Pumpkin painting, grape stomping, & home-made wine competition. Live music starts at 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Grapes to Glass, 2:30-4:30 pm. A special VIP winery tour and tasting. A member of our winemaking staff will lead you behind the scenes on a visit to our Norton vineyard, cellars, tank building & press house, where you’ll learn a bit of the technical side & a few secrets to our winemaking success. Reservations required; limited space. Tickets available online at www.stonehillwinery
.com. Check in at 2:30 pm. Tickets are $25 per person.
Winery events Sunday Sept. 6:
- OakGlenn Winery –
- Live Music, 1-5 pm. Born and raised in southern Missouri, Scottie Kemp has music running through his veins. Scottie is a solo artist preforming country classics and great classic rock songs. Enjoy this Sunday afternoon of FREE live music at OakGlenn Winery!
- Stone Hill Winery
- Live Music, 1-5 pm. Marissa Harms
Winery Events Monday Sept. 7:
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 1-5 pm. Even Steven plays solo acoustic guitar and sings all those classic rock songs you know by heart; from REO Speedwagon to The Beatles to the Steve Miller Band. You’ll love his sense of humor, his corny jokes and his awesome music. You don’t wanna miss this afternoon of FREE music at OakGlenn Winery!
Upcoming Hermann Weekend Activities:
- GO! Missouri KT82 Trail Relay – Saturday, Sept. 5
- KT82 is a one day, 82-mile trail relay race that starts in St. Louis County and finishes in Hermann. Most of the race takes place on the Katy Trail, but the course also includes some trails in St. Louis County, St. Charles County and Hermann. Some 200 runners, competing in six-person teams, are expected to leave Parkway North High School early Saturday morning, arriving in Hermann between 4:00 and 8:00 p.m. for a post-race party at the Amphitheater. The race is sponsored by GO! St. Louis, a not-for-profit organization that promotes fitness events and programs. The Hermann Wine Trail will be serving samples to the thirsty participants! Wine sales by the bottle and glass from the concession stand. Come watch the runners cross the finish line!
- Wine Country Walldogs – Sept. 10-12
- Watch the daily progress as our local Walldogs restore the Missouri Valley Ice Cream Mural on the side of the Berlener Drugstore building, 229 East First Street. Preliminary work gets underway Wednesday night at 8:00. Painters will be at work from 10:00 to 4:00 Thursday and Friday and from 10:00 to noon on Saturday. The project ends with a reception at the Berlener building Saturday at 4:00 followed by a celebration at the Hermannhof Hofgarten.
Read more about Hermann here.
See you on the trail!