We are ready for some awesome weather this weekend in Hermann wine country! Grab your friends and head on out, for some winery fun! We have lots of live music (Adam Puchta, Bias, Hermannhof, OakGlenn), a BBQ Cook-off (Bias), new vintages and educational wine class (Stone Hill) this weekend!
Winery events Saturday:
- Adam Puchta Winery – Live Music 7-10 pm. No Cover Charge!! The Bag Lunch Blues Band will knock your socks off with their jammin’ old-school blues and will rock out with tunes by Chicago, Eric Clapton and more. This blues trio know how to blend the old-school blues with a modern flare, all while putting on a great show. Bistro open from 5:30-7:30 pm; sliders, pizza, bratwurst and more!
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery – Annual BBQ Cook-off. Prizes will be awarded in three categories—beef, pork and chicken, plus a special “smoker” category. BarBQ check-in starts at 10:00 a.m., with judging at 2:00 p.m. Smoker check-in at 9:00 with judging at 4:00. $5 entry fee. Live entertainment throughout the day.
- Hermannhof Winery Hofgarten– Live Music, 5-9 pm. Come enjoy an evening of live music featuring: Sarah Marie, 5 pm – 9 pm. Food and drinks will be available.
- OakGlenn Winery – Music 2-6 pm. Johnny Henry is a St. Louis native who has just released his debut album which features a collection of music that exemplifies Johnny’s personality and introduces Country music fans to his big voice and compelling story. You don’t wanna miss this afternoon of FREE music at OakGlenn Winery!
- OakGlenn Winery – 3:30-7:30 pm. Meals available. Our tasty menu consists of sandwiches, salads, fried chicken dinner and even a variety of desserts. No reservations needed.
- OakGlenn Winery – Saturday evening music 6-10pm. Crossfire is a versatile four-piece band boasting an impressive arsenal of hit songs from Maroon 5, Adele, Def Leppard and more. They’ll put on a show you won’t soon forget. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Röbller Vineyard – Open for wine tasting all weekend!
- Stone Hill Winery – New Vintage Days, 8:30-8 pm. The debut release of our new wines form the 2014 harvest are available for tasting & purchasing.
Winery events Sunday:
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 1-5 pm. Even Steven plays solo acoustic guitar and sings all those classic rock songs you know by heart; from REO Speedwagon to The Beatles to the Steve Miller Band. You’ll love his sense of humor, his corny jokes and his awesome music. You don’t wanna miss this afternoon of FREE music at OakGlenn Winery!
- Stone Hill Winery – New Vintage Days, 10 am-6 pm. The debut release of our new wines form the 2014 harvest are available for tasting & purchasing.
- Stone Hill Winery – Old Vintage Car Cruise, 12-5 pm. Come show and see antique and classic cars. Cruisers can enter their name in our prize drawing. Reserved spaces limited; call in advance or go to stonehillwinery
.com to reserve a spot – or just cruise on by the day of. Live music. No entry fee.
Hermann Weekend Activities:
- Garden Club Tour & Plant Sale, Sat. & Sun.
- The Hermann Garden Club’s 21st annual garden tour will feature a walking tour of downtown gardens and a driving tour of country gardens. The event also includes a garden demonstration area, plant sale and garden-themed flea market. Tickets are $10 for either the town or country tour or $15 for both.
Read more about Hermann here.
Looking forward to seeing you on the trail!