Hermann wine country is the place to be this weekend! Enjoy live music and mouth-watering foods at several of the Hermann Wine Trail wineries!
Our popular Berries and BarBQ Wine Trail is quickly approaching, July 25 & 26! Luscious berries and savory BarBQ make for a memorable summer weekend in Missouri Wine Country. Get a group of friends together or make it a girlfriends getaway weekend to enjoy the wine and food at each stop. Be sure to buy your tickets early before they sell out! Ticket sales end Wednesday July 22. See menu here
Winery events Saturday:
- Adam Puchta Winery – Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery – Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- Hermannhof Winery – Sip & Paint, 11 am-2 pm. $40/person. Call for reservations 573-486-5959
- Hermannhof Winery Hofgarten– Live Music, 5-9 pm. Come enjoy an evening of live music featuring: Mood Elevators, 5 pm – 9 pm. Food and drinks will be available.
- OakGlenn Winery – Music 2-6 pm. Enjoy the afternoon at OakGlenn Winery listening to the soulful sounds of Bryan Foggs. Bryan has been in the St. Louis music scene for many years and sings the classics from Mustang Sally to Let’s Stay Together and more. FREE performance!
- OakGlenn Winery – 3:30-7:30 pm. Meals available. Our tasty menu consists of sandwiches, salads, fried chicken dinner and even a variety of desserts. No reservations needed.
- OakGlenn Winery – Saturday evening music 6-10pm. A TOTALLY RADICAL tribute to 80’s Ladies! You will hear songs by Whitney Houston, Pat Benetar, Tiffany, Cher, The Bangles and many more! Pop your collar and grab your jean jacket for a fun night at the winery! Cover charge $5 per person.
- Röbller Vineyard – Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- Stone Hill Winery – Enjoy wine tasting and tours all weekend!
Winery events Sunday:
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 1-5 pm. Born and raised in southern Missouri, Scottie Kemp has music running through his veins. Scottie is a solo artist preforming country classics and great classic rock songs. Enjoy this Sunday afternoon of FREE live music at OakGlenn Winery!
Hermann Weekend Activities:
- Friday, June 12
- River and Lights Festival – 5-9 pm, Enjoy an evening of live music, food and drink at Riverfront Park the second Friday of every month. Sponsored by the City of Hermann and the Hermann Arts Council.
- Big Screen Under the Stars – 7:15-10 pm, Big Hero 6 from Disney Animation opens the Chamber’s 2015 summer movie series. Gates open at 7:15 and the show starts at dark. Lawn-chair seating, concessions, restrooms. Co-sponsored by Peoples savings Bank. In lieu of an admission fee, Food Pantry donations or cash or non-perishable groceries are requested.
Read more about Hermann here.
See you on the trail!