This weekend is our Berries & BarBQ Wine Trail event, July 25 & 26! It’s our celebration of luscious berries and savory BarBQ paired with wine at 7 stops on the Hermann Wine Trail. Online ticket sales end July 22 at 4 pm. Call the Hermann Welcome Center after Wed. July 22 for ticket availability, 800-932-8687. Rumor has it, they have a handful of extra tickets!
Here’s the tasting menu:
- Adam Puchta
Smoked Carnitas, paired with Vignoles Margaritas (a.k.a. Puchta-Ritas)
Barbecued Pork Steaks with Wine-Marinated Fresh Berry Medley, paired with Raspberry Weisser Flieder
- Dierberg Star Lane
Grilled Bratwurst with Blueberry Cucumber Slaw, paired with Merlot
Grilled Wings with Berry Balsalmic BBQ Sauce, paired with White Lady
BBQ Brisket on French Round, paired with Trolley Red
BBQ Chicken Tacos with Berry Salsa, paired with St Vincent Rose’
- Stone Hill
Blues Hog BBQ Pulled Pork Bruschetta with a Raspberry Chipotle Sauce, paired with Kick’n Berry
Tickets: $30 per person. Purchase tickets using PayPal. Ticket sales ended Wed. July 22 at 4 pm. Tickets purchased after Friday July 18 will not be mailed. Tickets can be picked up at the Hermann Welcome Center, 312 Market St., Hermann, on the day of the event. Purchase tickets here
Several wineries have live entertainment for the weekend too:
- Hermannhof Winery Hofgarten
- Saturday – Live Music 5-9 pm. Come enjoy an evening of live music featuring Bluff Tones. They play classic rock, jazz, blues. Food and drinks available.
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, Live Music 2-6 pm. Come enjoy the afternoon on our patio with FREE live music by Ben Hampton. Ben is a talented individual, who performs music from all genres.
- Saturday, Meals available, 3:30-7:30 pm. Our tasty menu consists of sandwiches, salads, fried chicken dinner and even a variety of desserts. No reservations needed.
- Saturday evening music 6-10 pm. Come early and stay late, guaranteed to have a great time with the band Stingray. They are a high-energy band playing covers from The Beatles to Led Zeppelin. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Sunday, Live Music 1-5 pm. Even Steven plays solo acoustic guitar and sings all those classic rock songs you know by heart; from REO Speedwagon to The Beatles to the Steve Miller Band. You’ll love his sense of humor, his corny jokes and his awesome music. You don’t wanna miss this afternoon of FREE music at OakGlenn Winery
- Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday – Live Music 1-5 pm. Music by Marissa Harms. Plays guitar and sings to the likes of Miranda Lambert, Stevie Nicks, Adele, and of course her own songs.
Need information about Hermann? Check out their website here.
We are looking forward to seeing you on the trail!