The weather is going to be beautiful in Hermann wine country this weekend! Grab your friends and head on out, for some great wine, live music and great food! There’s even a washer tournament (Bias), a Reggae music and food festival (Robller), a Farm to Table Dinner (Stone Hill), and you can grill your own steak at Adam Puchta Winery! And lots of live music to choose from; Adam Puchta, Hermannhof, OakGlenn and Stone Hill!
Winery events Friday and Saturday:
- Adam Puchta Winery
- Grill Your Own Steak Night – Friday Night, 5:30-8:30 pm. Once a month Adam Puchta Winery will have their fire pits fired up for Grill Your Own Steak Night. Bring your own meat and they’ll provide all the fixins’ (spices & cooking utensils); side orders, beer and award-winning wines will be for sale in their Bistro. Pits are fired up from 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Bistro open until 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday – Live Music 7-10 pm. The Bluff Tones is a great group of local friends/busines
s men (including our own – Tim Puchta). They play a great mix of classic rock easy to sit back, relax and unwind. The Bluff Tones donate their pay and tips to local charities, what a great group of guys. No Cover Charge!!
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery –
- Dog Days of Summer Washer Tournament – Saturday, Grab your team and enjoy a day of fun in the country. Sign-up starts at 1:00, play starts at 2:00. Entry fee is $10 per team, with a 100 percent pay-out. Bring your grill and have a picnic. No outside alcohol allowed. Live entertainment. Must be 21 or older to participate.
- Hermannhof Winery Hofgarten
- Saturday – Live Music 5-9 pm. Come enjoy an evening of live music featuring Baglunch Blues Band. Food and drink available.
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, Live Music 2-6 pm. The Sarah Marie Duo is a local group from Washington, MO. They perform music of today to jazz vocals and everything in between. A FREE music performance you don’t wanna miss.
- Saturday, Meals available, 3:30-7:30 pm. Our tasty menu consists of sandwiches, salads, fried chicken dinner and even a variety of desserts. No reservations needed.
- Saturday evening music 6-10 pm. Saturday evening we will be kickin’ up our heels with the rockin’ country band, Doc Holiday. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Röbller Vineyard
- Reggae Sunsplash – Join us for our 22nd Annual Reggae Sunsplash. Music goes from 2:00 p.m. 6:00 p.m. each day. We open at 10 am on Saturday and 12 pm on Sunday. Get out early to claim your spot. Saturday is Jody Carter and Non Stop Reggae with Sunday featuring Aaron Kamm and the One Drops. Nezzie will be providing her amazing Jamaican Food (cash only). Be sure to pick up her new Cook Book as well.
- Stone Hill Winery
- Friday – Farm to Table Dinner, 6:30-10:30 pm. Enjoy a three-course dinner on the Vineyard Deck, sourced by local producers and paired with Stone Hill wines. Limited to 60 particpants, reservations required.
- Saturday – Say Sayonara to Summer – Band in the Sherry House – Live Music 1-5 pm. Music by Midnights Calling.
Winery events Sunday:
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 1-5 pm. Even Steven plays solo acoustic guitar and sings all those classic rock songs you know by heart; from REO Speedwagon to The Beatles to the Steve Miller Band. You’ll love his sense of humor, his corny jokes and his awesome music. You don’t wanna miss this afternoon of FREE music at OakGlenn Winery!
Upcoming Hermann Weekend Activities:
- River & Lights Festival – August 14, 5-9 pm. Enjoy an evening of live music, food and drink at Riverfront Park the second Friday of every month. Sponsored by the City of Hermann and the Hermann Arts Council.
- Brush & Palette Club Ice Cream Social – August 15, 1-5 pm. The Brush & Palette Club’s annual ice cream social will raise funds to restore the 1896 bandstand in the upper park. The afternoon’s activities include a handbell concert by the St. Paul UCC Chancel Ringers at 2:00 in the Rotunda, followed by a live auction at 3:00 in the pavilion. A silent auction begins at 1:00 in the pavilion and continues throughout the afternoon.
- Hermann Wine & Jazz Festival – August 22, 1-9 pm. Hermann is teaming up with St. Louis radio station HIP 96.3 HD-3 to bring a great line-up of jazz performances to the Amphitheater. Grab a lawn chair or blanket and enjoy the show! Hermann Wine Trail wineries will be selling their award winning wines! No cover charge for concert. Food and Hermann Wine available. Featured performers:
- Tommy Halloran’s Guerrilla Swing
- St. Louis Jazz All-Stars
- P’Tah Williams & Tracer
- Bach to the Future/ Silverman Brothers
- Dawn Weber
Read more about Hermann here.
See you on the trail!