The weather is going to be beautiful once again in Hermann wine country this weekend! Grab your friends and come and enjoy Hermann’s Wine & Jazz Festival, Saturday from 1-9 pm at the Hermann Amphitheater! Hermann Wine Trail wineries Adam Puchta, Hermannhof, OakGlenn and Stone Hill will be selling wines at the festival! No cover charge for the music festival! See the list of bands below.
Not only is there a Wine & Jazz Festival in Hermann, but OakGlenn Winery is hosting a Beer & Bagel Off-Road Race on Saturday morning! See details below.
Several of the wineries have live music this weekend too! See the music schedule below.
Winery events Saturday August 22:
- Adam Puchta Winery – Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery – Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- Hermannhof Winery – Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, Beer & Bagel Run. OakGlenn Winery is the host venue for a Beer & Bagel four-mile, off-road run. Race day festivities include beer, bagels and chili, tailgate games and photos with Sasquatch. Pick-up race packet 7-8:45 am, race begins at 9 am and Hoedown begins at 9:30 am!
- Saturday, Live Music 2-6 pm. Come enjoy the afternoon on our patio with FREE live music by Ben Hampton. Ben is a talented individual, who performs music from all genres.
- Saturday, Meals available, 3:30-7:30 pm. Our tasty menu consists of sandwiches, salads, fried chicken dinner and even a variety of desserts. No reservations needed.
- Saturday evening music 6-10 pm. Saturday evening we will have a great time with the popular band, Borderline!! Come early and stay late, guaranteed to have a great time. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Röbller Vineyard – Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday – Live Music 1-5 pm. Music by Rickie Lee Tanner.
Winery events Sunday August 23:
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 1-5 pm. Come enjoy the afternoon on our patio with FREE live music by Ben Hampton. Ben is a talented individual, who performs music from all genres.
Upcoming Hermann Weekend Activities:
- Hermann Wine & Jazz Festival – August 22, 1-9 pm. Hermann is teaming up with St. Louis radio station HIP 96.3 HD-3 to bring a great line-up of jazz performances to the Amphitheater. Grab a lawn chair or blanket and enjoy the show! Hermann Wine Trail wineries will be selling their award winning wines! No cover charge for concert. Food and Hermann Wine available. Featured performers:
- Tommy Halloran’s Guerrilla Swing
- St. Louis Jazz All-Stars
- P’Tah Williams & Tracer
- Bach to the Future/ Silverman Brothers
- Dawn Weber
Read more about Hermann here.
See you on the trail!