It’s finally spring in Hermann! The flowers are blooming, grapevines are waking up and wineries are gearing up for the season. A perfect time to head out and experience Hermann wine country.
Here’s whats happening in Hermann this weekend:
Saturday April 26:
- Robllerfest at Röbller Vineyard Winery – Celebrating their 23rd Anniversary this year, they will be releasing some new vintages and new styles of old friends. Featured wines; a new version of Villa Rouge as well as Kasselfest, and the much anticipated 2010 Norton. Celebrate with Röbller! Open at 10 am – 5 pm. Call 573-237-3986 for more info.
- Grapes to Glass at Stone Hill Winery – A special VIP winery tour and tasting. A member of our wine making staff will lead you behind the scenes on a visit to our Norton vineyard, cellars, tank building & press house, where you’ll learn a few secrets to our wine making success. Reservations required; $25 per person. Event is 2 pm – 4 pm. Call 573-486-2221 for more info.
- Live Music at OakGlenn Winery – Enjoy the afternoon on their patio with FREE live music by Erik Brooks. Erik is a talented individual, who performs music from all genres. Music 2 pm – 6 pm. Call 573-486-5057 for more info.
- Shelbyfest in Hermann – Hundreds of vintage Shelby Mustangs from around the country rally in Hermann. The 2013 event attracted 300 cars from 13 states. Show open 9am – 3 pm.
Sunday April 27:
- Live Music at OakGlenn Winery – Featuring Scottie Kemp, born and raised in southern Missouri, Scottie has music running through his veins. Scottie is a solo artist performing country classics and great classic rock songs Music 1 pm – 5 pm. Call 573-486-5057 for more info.
- Hermann Wedding Trail – Held three times a year, the Wedding Trail showcases all Hermann has to offer for a beautiful Wine Country destination wedding. Wedding Trail hours are 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.Held three times a year, the Wedding Trail showcases all Hermann has to offer for a beautiful Wine Country destination wedding. Wedding Trail hours are 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. – See more at: http://visithermann.com/plan-your-event/weddings/#sthash.DVwfCL6R.dpuf
We hope to see you this weekend!
The Hermann Wine Trail