Hermann wine country is the place to be this Mother’s Day weekend. Treat your mom, wife or yourself to a relaxing weekend complete with wine, music and beautiful scenery!
The Hermann Wine Trail doesn’t have an organized event this weekend but the wineries are all open for wine tasting and fun. Several wineries on the trail have events and music, so check the schedule below or go to our calendar of events here.
Saturday May 10
- Bias Winery – Mother’s Day Mania – Bring mom out for a day of fun before the family event on Sunday! Try your hand at Cork Scrabble, our version of a combination of hide and seek and trivial pursuit! Bring a picnic, or enjoy some of our foods that will be available for purchase. 11 am-6 pm
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, Johnny Henry is a St. Louis native who has just released his debut album which features a collection of music that exemplifies Johnny’s personality and introduces Country music fans to his big voice and compelling story. Music 2-6 pm
- Ray Day 5K & Wine For a Cure – Raylene Hollrah is a breast cancer survivor and the driving force behind the Just Call Me Ray organization. Her organization offers support, life style information and a whole host of resources for woman who have been diagnosed with this disease. Support her cause by participating in these two inaugural events; Ray Day 5K Registration 7am at Hermann City Park, cost day of race $35. Wine For a Cure event- 11am-6pm, starts at Stone Hill Winery. Cost day of event $30. Participating wineries – Adam Puchta, Hermannhof, OakGlenn and Stone Hill. More info here.
- OakGlenn Winery – Evening Live Music, Trilogy is a local group playing rock and classic rock songs from the 70’s thru today. Bring your friends out for a great show! $5 cover charge. Music 6-10 pm
Sunday May 11
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, Come enjoy the afternoon on our patio with FREE live music by John Bartley. John is a talented individual, who performs music from all genres. Music 1-5 pm
Be sure to check out the other attractions, restaurants, shops and lodging in Hermann. See more here.
We hope to see you in Hermann this weekend!