Surprise your Dad, husband, brother, a friend, son or even yourself with a trip to Hermann this weekend! Our Hermann Wine Trail wineries have events guys would love:
Winery events Friday & Saturday:
- Adam Puchta Winery
- Grill Your Own Steak Night – Friday Night – CANCELLED due to predicted heavy rains.
- Saturday Live Music, 7-10 pm – Bring your friends out Saturday night to unwind and listen to the sweet sounds of Steve Leslie and his band. The Steve Leslie Band is an AWESOME county and rock cover band that will have you dancing and singing along with them all night! No Cover Charge!! Bistro open serving pizzas, specialty sandwiches, cold beer and wine by the glass and by the bottle. Serving food from 5:30 p.m. until 8 p.m.
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery
- Flip Flop Pop-a-Top Washer Tourney – Saturday, Must be 21 or older to participate. $10 per team fee. Entertainment provided. Sign-up at 1:00, play starts at 2:00 p.m. 100% pay-out. This event co-sponsored by “A” Game Advertising. Free huggers to first 12 teams to sign up day of the event.
- Hermannhof Winery Hofgarten
- Rhythm & Brews Festival – Saturday, 1-5 pm. Tin Mill’s Ninth Annual Beerfest will feature microbreweries from throughout the Midwest, live music, food, and a great time. Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 at the gate
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, Live Music 2-6 pm. The Sarah Marie Duo is a local group from Washington, MO. They perform music of today to jazz vocals and everything in between. A FREE music performance you don’t wanna miss.Meals available, 3:30-7:30 pm. Our tasty menu consists of sandwiches, salads, fried chicken dinner and even a variety of desserts. No reservations needed.
- Saturday evening music 6-10 pm. Saturday evening we will have a great time with the popular band, Borderline!! Come early and stay late, guaranteed to have a great time. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Röbller Vineyard– Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- Stone Hill WineryEnjoy wine tasting and tours all weekend!
Winery events Sunday:
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 1-5 pm. Come enjoy the afternoon on our patio with FREE live music by Ben Hampton. Ben is a talented individual, who performs music from all genres.
- Can’t make it to Hermann this weekend, no worries, we have much planned for the rest of the summer:
- Berries & BarBQ Wine Trail, July 25 & 26 – Tickets are still available for this popular event! Luscious berries and savory BarBQ make for a memorable summer weekend in Missouri WineCountry. Sip and sample Berries & BarBQ food and wine pairings at 7 stops on the Hermann Wine Trail. See menu here
- Hermann Wine & Jazz Festival, August 22, 1-9 pm – Hermann teams up with St. Louis radio station Hip 96.3 HD-3 to bring a great line-up of jazz performances to the Amphitheater. Music 1-9 pm. Hermann Wine Trail wineries will be selling wine by the glass and bottle. Free Admission. Grab a lawn chair or blanket and enjoy the show!
See you on the trail!