It feels like spring on the Hermann Wine Trail! Evertything is starting to wake up and bloom! There is so much to do in Hermann in the next few weeks.
Upcoming winery events & winery news:
- Adam Puchta Winery – Bubbles & Burgers, Friday March 18
An evening of bacon bliss!! Join us for a happy hour featuring our award-winning Sparkling Wine paired with bacon goodness. Tickets are $30/person and we are limited to 30 people. Call Aimee for reservations, 573-486-5596.
- Bias Winery & Gruhlke’s Microbrewery – Adult Easter Egg Hunt, Sat. March 26
When was the last time you hunted Easter eggs? Join us at 3:00 pmfor fun and prizes! There is no cost to participate, and all participants must be 21 or older. Prizes awarded immediately following the Hunt.
- Hermannhof Winery – Book Signing, Saturday March 19, 1-3 pm
Local photographers William Fields and Tony Carosella will be signing their new book, “Hermann Missouri, One of the Prettiest Towns in America”. Their book spotlights Hermann’s breathtaking landscapes, the majestic river, the architectural beauty and the people. It’s Wurstfest Weekend too!
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music Begins!
Our delicious Delaware wine is back on our shelf and available online. Delaware is a semi-sweet dessert wine with clean, fruit flavors and inviting warm finish. Similar to a white port-style wine.
- Robller Winery – Girls Night Out, Friday March 11, 5-8 pm
Held the second Friday evening of the month at Röbller Vineyard near New Haven, Girls Nite Out combines a little learning with a lot of fun. The March theme is Dinner Party 101. Reservations required. Call 573-237-3986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stone Hill Winery – SpringFling, Saturday April 2, 11 am-5 pm
Sip & Shop! Stroll through vendors in our Sherry House while sipping on Stone Hill wine! Free admission! Shop unique vendors such as Vintage Decor’, jewelry, bags, scarves, hats, candles, soaps, clothing, tasty treats and more!
Upcoming Hermann activities:
- Wurstfest – March 19 & 20, A two-day citywide celebration of the traditional art of German sausage making. Professional and amateur sausage-making competitions, sausage samples and sales, sausage-making demonstrations and displays, and the crowd-pleasing wiener dog derby on Sunday. Most events take place at Stone Hill Winery and Hermannhof Winery. Sponsored by Hermann Area Chamber of Commerce. Read More
- Wiener Dog Derby – March 20, Cheer on your favorites as our four-legged friends suit up to compete for prizes in this popular Wurstfest tradition.
- Tour of Hermann Gravel Challenge – April 9 & 10, Two-day cycling event with five courses, totalling more than 200 miles, on gravel roads in and around Hermann. Events begin and end at the Hermann City Park. Read More
There’s a new restaurant that just opened in Hermann – 4th St. Pizza, hand tossed, made from scratch pizza. Read More
See you on the trail!