The Hermann Wine Trail is ready for some sunny weather this weekend! Grab your friends and head on out, for some great wine, live music and great food! There’s Cajun music and food, “Grilling Your Own Steak” night, classic music and more on the Hermann Wine Trail wineries!
Winery events Friday & Saturday:
- Adam Puchta Winery
- Grill Your Own Steak Night – Friday Night, 5:30-8:30 pm. Once a month Adam Puchta Winery will have their fire pits fired up for Grill Your Own Steak Night. Bring your own meat and they’ll provide all the fixins’ (spices & cooking utensils); side orders, beer and award-winning wines will be for sale in their Bistro. Pits are fired up from 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Bistro open until 8:30 p.m.
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery – Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- Hermannhof Winery Hofgarten
- Saturday – Live Music 5-9 pm. Come enjoy an evening of live music featuring: Mood Elevators, 5 pm – 9 pm. Food and drinks will be available.
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, Live Music 2-6 pm. Enjoy the afternoon at OakGlenn Winery listening to the soulful sounds of Bryan Foggs. Bryan has been in the St. Louis music scene for many years and sings the classics from Mustang Sally to Let’s Stay Together and more. FREE performance!
- Saturday, Meals available, 3:30-7:30 pm. Our tasty menu consists of sandwiches, salads, fried chicken dinner and even a variety of desserts. No reservations needed.
- Saturday evening music 6-10 pm. Enjoy Saturday night at the winery with live music by the band MOJO Universe. They’ll have you singing along to tunes from all genres. Cover Charge $5 per person.
- Röbller Vineyard– Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- Stone Hill Winery
- Cajun Concert on the Hill – Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Brett Denais & T-Rouge a Cajun band from the bayous of Louisiana, will be here for three days of toe-tappin’ Bayou music. Cajun dancers from Louisiana will perform authentic Cajun dances. Mouth-watering Cajun food available. Ticketed event – available online at stonehillwinery.com Friday, music from 6pm – 10pm Saturday & Sunday, music from 1pm – 5pm To purchase a day pass go to Shop Our Wines tab, then click on event tickets. Multi-day passes available at door only. One-day pass $14, Two-day pass $24.00 & Three-day pass $34.00.Tickets are non-refundable.
Winery events Sunday:
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 1-5 pm. Born and raised in southern Missouri, Scottie Kemp has music running through his veins. Scottie is a solo artist preforming country classics and great classic rock songs. Enjoy this Sunday afternoon of FREE live music at OakGlenn Winery!
Hermann Weekend Activities
- River & Lights Festival – 5:30-9:30 pm. Enjoy an evening of live music, food and drink at Riverfront Park the second Friday of every month. Sponsored by the City of Hermann and the Hermann Arts Council.
- Big Screen Under the Stars – 7:15-10 pm. The animated film Jungle Shuffle tells the exciting story of Manu and Chuy, who set off on an adventure to rescue Princess Sacha. Amphitheater gates open at 7:15, movie starts at dark. Lawn-chair seating, concessions, restrooms. Sponsored by the Hermann Area Chamber of Commerce and the Hermann Regional Economic Development Corporation. In lieu of an admission fee, Food Pantry donations of cash or non-perishible groceries are requested.
Read more about Hermann here.
Don’t wait too long to get your tickets to Berries & BarBQ Wine Trail July 25 & 26, our celebration of luscious berries and savory BarBQ paired with wine at 7 stops on the Hermann Wine Trail. Online ticket sales end July 22 at 4 pm. See menu here
We are looking forward to seeing you this weekend in Hermann!