The weather is beautiful, the wine is chilled and the wineries are stepping it up with live music, great food and one of a kind events!
Check out below what’s happening on the Hermann Wine Trail in June:
- Adam Puchta Winery
- Friday, June 10 & 24 – Grill Your Own Steak Night. Gather around our fire pits for Grill Your Own Steak Night. Bring your own meat and we’ll provide all the fixins’ (spices & cooking utensils); side dishes, beer and award-winning wines will be for sale in their Bistro. Reservations are not required, however if you know you will be coming our give us a call to let us know how many are in your party. We wanna make sure we have plenty of side dishes ???? Pits are fired up from 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Bistro open until 8:30 p.m. First come, first served. No picnic baskets
- Friday, June 17 – Dinner at the Bistro, 5-9 pm. Enjoy a take-out dinner in our seasonal Bistro; serving Parker’s popular pizzas, unique slider sandwiches, smoked mac & cheese and more. Menu may vary; first come, first served. Bistro open for the live music serving food from 5 pm – 9 pm or until the food runs out.
- Friday, June 17 – Live Music, 7-10 pm. Bring your friends out Saturday night to unwind and listen to the sweet sounds of Steve Leslie and his band. The Steve Leslie Band is an AWESOME county and rock cover band that will have you dancing and singing along with them all night! No Cover Charge!
- Saturday, June 18 – Lunch at the bistro, 11 am-5 pm. Enjoy a take-out lunch in our seasonal Bistro; serving Parker’s popular pizzas, unique slider sandwiches, smoked mac & cheese and more. Menu may vary; first come, first served. Bistro open 11 am – 5 pm or until the food runs out.
- Sunday, June 19 – Brunch at the Bistro, 11 am-3 pm. There is nothing like a beautiful Sunday at Adam Puchta Winery. Come enjoy a seasonal brunch menu featuring gourmet eggs Benedict, classic french toast, BLT sliders and of course Adam Puchta wines. Menu may vary; reservations are welcome, but not required. Bistro open 11 am – 3 pm or until the food runs out.
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery
- Saturday June 25, Flip Flop Pop a Top Washer Tourney – Must be 21 or older to participate. $10 per team fee. Entertainment provided. Sign-up at 1:00, play starts at 2:00 p.m. 100% pay-out. This event co-sponsored by “A” Game Advertising. Free huggers to first 12 teams to sign up day of the event
- Hermannhof Winery –
- Saturday, June 18 – Rhythm & Brews Beerfest, 1-5 pm. Come celebrate Tin Mill’s 10th Annual Rhythm and Brews Beerfest, Saturday, June 18, 2016 from 1:00-5:00 PM. The beerfest will feature microbreweries from the Midwest area with live music, food, and a great time. $20 in advance, $25 at the gate.
- Saturday, June 25 – Live Summertime Music, 5:30-9:30 pm. Come join us for an evening of live music featuring The Bluff-Tones, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm at the Hermannhof Hofgarten. Admission is free. Food, wine, beer and soft drinks will be available.
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, June 11 – Music 2-6 pm. Enjoy the afternoon at OakGlenn Winery listening to the soulful sounds of Bryan Foggs. Bryan has been in the St. Louis music scene for many years and sings the classics from Mustang Sally to Let’s Stay Together and more. FREE performance!
- Saturday, June 11, Music 6-10 pm. St. Louis’s premier party band!! Deja Lou will keep you rockin’ into the night with your favorite classic rock tunes and top 40 hits. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Sunday, June 12 – Music 1-5 pm. Jessica is a soulful, solo artist who performs everything from Fleetwood Mac, Keith Urban and Glen Campbell covers to some of her own songs. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon of FREE entertainment, great views and award-winning wine.
- Saturday June 18 – Music 2-6 pm. Come enjoy the afternoon on our patio with FREE live music by Ben Hampton. Ben is a talented individual, who performs music from all genres.
- Saturday June 18 – Music 6-10 pm. Saturday evening we will be kickin’ up our heels with the rockin’ country band, Doc Holiday. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Sunday June 19 – Music 1-5 pm. Even Steven plays solo acoustic guitar and sings all those classic rock songs you know by heart; from REO Speedwagon to The Beatles to the Steve Miller Band. You’ll love his sense of humor, his corny jokes and his awesome music. You don’t wanna miss this afternoon of FREE music at OakGlenn Winery!
- Saturday June 25 – Music 2-6 pm. Enjoy the afternoon at OakGlenn Winery listening to the soulful sounds of Bryan Foggs. Bryan has been in the St. Louis music scene for many years and sings the classics from Mustang Sally to Let’s Stay Together and more. FREE performance!
- Saturday June 25 – Music 6-10 pm. We will have a great time with the popular band, Borderline!! Come early and stay late, guaranteed to have a great time. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Sunday June 26 – Music 1-5 pm. Born and raised in southern Missouri, Scottie Kemp has music running through his veins. Scottie is a solo artist preforming country classics and great classic rock songs. Enjoy this Sunday afternoon of FREE live music at OakGlenn Winery!
- Röbller Vineyard
- Saturday, June 18 – Summerfest. Bryan Foggs takes the stage at 1:00 p.m., followed by Hazard to Ya Booty at 4:30 p.m. Bring a picnic, toys and lawn chairs for a day of family fun. $5 cover charge. BarBQ available for purchase.
- Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday, June 11 – Music 1-5 pm. Lisa 6 Strings
- Saturday, June 18 – Music 1-5 pm. 2 For the Road
- Saturday, June 25 – Wine Country Shrimp Boil, 10 am-7 pm. Live Music, Midnight’s Calling, in the Sherry House starts at 1:00 p.m. and Shrimp Boil starts at noon.
Hermann weekend activities:
- June 10 – Shades of Blue Jazz Ensemble, 7-9 pm.
- Scott Air Force Base’s Shades of Blue Jazz Ensemble presents “A Glenn Miller Salute to Veterans.” Shades of Blue is a group of 18 professional enlisted musicians whose repertoire ranges from traditional big band jazz, to bebop and swing, to modern jazz. Sponsored by the Hermann Arts Council.
- June 10 – Big Screen Under the Stars, 7:15-10:00 pm
- See the popular animated feature Minions. Gates open at 7:15. The movie starts at dark. Full concessions, restrooms, lawn-chair seating. Co-sponsored by Hermann Dental. In lieu of an admission fee, donations to the Showboat Theatre restoration fund are requested.
- June 17 – Big Screen Under the Stars, 7:15-10:00 pm
- A 2014 remake of the beloved story of Little Orphan Annie. Amphitheater gates open at 7:15, movie starts at dark. Lawn-chair seating, concessions, restrooms. Co-sponsored by St. George School. In lieu of an admission fee, donations to the Showboat Theatre restoration fund are requested.
- June 24 – Big Screen Under the Stars, 7:15-10:00 pm
- Charlotte’s Web is the charming story of Wilbur, a good-hearted pig who is befriended by a wise spider. Amphitheater gates open at 7:15, show starts at dark. Lawn-chair seating, concessions, restrooms. Co-sponsored by United Country Land & Lake Properties. In lieu of an admission fee, donations of food for the School Backpack Program are requested.
Read more about Hermann here.
Hope to see you on the trail!