It’s easy to love the Hermann Wine Trail wineries this time of year! Harvest has begun and the air is fragrant with aromas of fermenting juice. Join us for a relaxing day in the heart of Missouri wine country any day of the week!
But, if you are planning on visiting this weekend, here’s what’s going on:
- Adam Puchta Winery
- Friday, August 26 – Grill Your Own Steak Night. Gather around our fire pits for Grill Your Own Steak Night. Bring your own meat and we’ll provide all the fixins’ (spices & cooking utensils); side dishes, beer, and award-winning wines will be for sale at their Bistro. Reservations are not required, however, if you know you will be coming give us a call to let us know how many are in your party. We wanna make sure we have plenty of side dishes. Pits are fired up from 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Bistro open until 8:30 p.m. First come, first served. No picnic baskets.
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery – Open for wine tasting and fun all weekend!
- Hermannhof Winery Hofgarten– Come join us for an evening of live music featuring the following artists. Admission is free. Food, wine, beer and soft drinks will be available.
- Saturday, August 27 – The Bluff-Tones, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm at the Hermannhof Hofgarten. Admission is free.
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, August 27 – Beer & Bagel Run – OakGlenn Winery is the host venue for a Beer & Bagel four-mile, off-road run. Race day festivities include Tin Mill beer, bagels, brats and chili, a DJ, tailgate games and photos with Sasquatch. And everybody loves the shirt – a long-sleeve tech shirt with the statement “I’m a Drinker with a Running Problem” on the back. Register here.
- Saturday, August 27 – Music 2-6 pm. Enjoy the afternoon at OakGlenn Winery listening to the soulful sounds of Bryan Foggs. Bryan has been in the St. Louis music scene for many years and sings the classics from Mustang Sally to Let’s Stay Together and more. FREE performance!
- Saturday, August 27 – Music 6-10 pm. Come early and stay late, guaranteed to have a great time with the band Stingray. They are a high-energy band playing covers from The Beatles to Led Zeppelin. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Sunday, August 28 – Music 1-5 pm. Born and raised in southern Missouri, Scottie Kemp has music running through his veins. Scottie is a solo artist performing country classics and great classic rock songs. Enjoy this Sunday afternoon of FREE live music at OakGlenn Winery!
- Röbller Vineyard – Open for wine tasting and fun all weekend!
- Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday, August 27 – Live Music 1-5 pm. Featherstone Drive Band
Hermann weekend activities:
- Showboat Community Theatre – Raiders of the Lost Ark movie Saturday, 7 pm and Sunday; 2 pm. Movies return to the big screen at the historic Showboat Theatre. Raiders of the Lost Ark will be shown at 7:00 p.m. Saturday and 2:00 p.m. Sunday. Doors open a half hour before show time. Admission is free (donations will be accepted), and the concession stand will be open. Proceeds go to the Showboat restoration fund.
- Berger Car & Motorcycle Show – Sunday. See a great line-up of cars and motorcycles on Trail Drive (in Berger, turn east off Route B). Food and drink, music and prize drawings add to the fun. For information call 573-834-2110. Sponsored by the Berger Volunteer Fire Department.
Read more about Hermann here.
See you on the trail!