Dad deserves some fun this weekend for Father’s Day! Treat him to a weekend of good food, live music, craft beer and local wine!
Here is what’s happening on the Hermann Wine Trail this Father’s Day weekend:
- Adam Puchta Winery
- Friday, June 17 – Dinner at the Bistro, 5-9 pm. Enjoy a take-out dinner in our seasonal Bistro; serving Parker’s popular pizzas, unique slider sandwiches, smoked mac & cheese and more. Menu may vary; first come, first served. Bistro open for the live music serving food from 5 pm – 9 pm or until the food runs out.
- Friday, June 17 – Live Music, 7-10 pm. Bring your friends out Saturday night to unwind and listen to the sweet sounds of Steve Leslie and his band. The Steve Leslie Band is an AWESOME county and rock cover band that will have you dancing and singing along with them all night! No Cover Charge!
- Saturday, June 18 – Lunch at the bistro, 11 am-5 pm. Enjoy a take-out lunch in our seasonal Bistro; serving Parker’s popular pizzas, unique slider sandwiches, smoked mac & cheese and more. Menu may vary; first come, first served. Bistro open 11 am – 5 pm or until the food runs out.
- Sunday, June 19 – Brunch at the Bistro, 11 am-3 pm. There is nothing like a beautiful Sunday at Adam Puchta Winery. Come enjoy a seasonal brunch menu featuring gourmet eggs Benedict, classic french toast, BLT sliders and of course Adam Puchta wines. Menu may vary; reservations are welcome, but not required. Bistro open 11 am – 3 pm or until the food runs out.
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery – Open for fun, wine and beer tasting all weekend!
- Hermannhof Winery –
- Saturday, June 18 – Rhythm & Brews Festival, 1-5 pm. Come celebrate Tin Mill’s 10th Annual Rhythm and Brews Beerfest, Saturday, June 18, 2016 from 1:00-5:00 PM. The beerfest will feature microbreweries from the Midwest area with live music, food, and a great time. $20 in advance, $25 at the gate.
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday June 18 – Music 2-6 pm. Come enjoy the afternoon on our patio with FREE live music by Ben Hampton. Ben is a talented individual, who performs music from all genres.
- Saturday June 18 – Music 6-10 pm. Saturday evening we will be kickin’ up our heels with the rockin’ country band, Doc Holiday. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Sunday June 19 – Music 1-5 pm. Even Steven plays solo acoustic guitar and sings all those classic rock songs you know by heart; from REO Speedwagon to The Beatles to the Steve Miller Band. You’ll love his sense of humor, his corny jokes and his awesome music. You don’t wanna miss this afternoon of FREE music at OakGlenn Winery!
- Röbller Vineyard
- Saturday, June 18 – Summerfest. Bryan Foggs takes the stage at 1:00 p.m., followed by Hazard to Ya Booty at 4:30 p.m. Bring a picnic, toys and lawn chairs for a day of family fun. $5 cover charge. BarBQ available for purchase.
- Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday, June 18 – Music 1-5 pm. 2 For the Road
Hermann weekend activities:
- June 17 – Big Screen Under the Stars, 7:15-10:00 pm
- A 2014 remake of the beloved story of Little Orphan Annie. Amphitheater gates open at 7:15, movie starts at dark. Lawn-chair seating, concessions, restrooms. Co-sponsored by St. George School. In lieu of an admission fee, donations to the Showboat Theatre restoration fund are requested.
Read more about Hermann here.
Celebrate Father’s Day on the Hermann Wine Trail!