Mark your calendars for Hermann’s Wine & Jazz Festival Saturday, August 20 from 1-9 pm at the Hermann Amphitheater!
Hermann is teaming up with St. Louis radio station HIP 96.3 HD-3 to bring a great line-up of jazz performances to the Hermann Amphitheater for the 2nd annual Hermann Wine & Jazz Festival. Grab a lawn chair or blanket and enjoy the show! Admission is free for the music festival!
Hermann Wine Trail wineries, Adam Puchta, Hermannhof, and Stone Hill will be selling a variety of award-winning wines by the glass and by the bottle for your enjoyment. Food and other beverages will be available at the concession stand.
- Mark Harris II – 1:00pm
- The Kasimu Taylor Quintet – 2:45
- “The Music of Pat Metheny” – 4:30pm
- Tom Byrne’s Have U Heard, Feat
- Bach to the Future – 6:15 pm
- The Coleman – Hughes Project – 8:00pm
Please visit our other Hermann Wine Trail wineries while you are in town. Enjoy their special events that weekend:
- Bias Winery – Dog Days of Summer Washer Tournament, Aug. 20. Read More
- OakGlenn Winery – Live music; 2-6 pm – Doc Holiday; 6-10 pm, Jessica Tipton Read More
- Robller Winery – Reggae Sunsplash, Aug. 20 & 21. Read More
Need lodging for the weekend? Check Hermann’s lodging availability here.
Looking for other things to do while in Hermann? Check out Hermann’s website for ideas.
The Hermann Wine & Jazz Festival is sponsored by the City of Hermann, Hip 96.3, Autumn Hill Jazz and the Hermann Wine Trail. Please, no outside food or beverages.