Celebrate July 4th weekend in Hermann Wine Country this weekend! Our wineries have great wine and food for you to enjoy! Our small town of Hermann celebrates the fourth of July in style with a parade, games, food, band concert and fireworks on the riverfront! Grab your friends and family for a relaxing, memorable celebration of our nations birthday in Hermann wine country!
Winery events Saturday:
- Adam Puchta Winery – Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery – Enjoy wine and beer tastings all weekend!
- Hermannhof Winery Hofgarten – Live Music 5:30-9:30 pm. Come join us for an evening of live music featuring Been Wilder, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm at the Hermannhof Hofgarten. Admission is free. Food, wine, beer and soft drinks will be available.
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday, Live Music 2-6 pm. The Sarah Marie Duo is a local group from Washington, MO. They perform music of today to jazz vocals and everything in between. A FREE music performance you don’t wanna miss.
- Saturday evening music 6-10 pm. The Ultra Violets is an awesome cover band from St. Louis, playing top 40 hits to classic 80’s pop and rock songs. Come out for a fun-filled evening of great entertainment and of course, great wine. Cover Charge $5 per person.
- Röbller Vineyard– Enjoy wine tasting all weekend!
- Stone Hill Winery – Live Music 1-5 pm. Osage Ramblers
Winery events Sunday:
- OakGlenn Winery – Live Music, 1-5 pm. Enjoy the afternoon at OakGlenn Winery listening to the soulful sounds of Bryan Foggs. Bryan has been in the St. Louis music scene for many years and sings the classics from Mustang Sally to Let’s Stay Together and more. FREE performance!
Hermann Weekend Activities:
- Sunday July 3
- Steve Leslie Band – 7:30-10 pm. Singer and guitarist Steve Leslie kicks off Hermann’s Fourth of July celebration with a free concert at the Amphitheater. Leslie has recorded CDs with bassist TM Stevens (Joe Cocker, Steve Vai, The Pretenders) and opened for national artists, including Little Big Town, Blue Oyster Cult, Cheap Trick, Rick Derringer, White Lion, Joe Nichols and Jason Aldean. Sponsored by the Hermann Arts Council.
- Monday July 4
- Hermann’s Fourth of July celebration gets underway with kids activities at Riverfront Park from 1:00 to 8:00 pm, sponsored by the Jaycees, including a kids tractor pull at 5:30, followed by turtle races. The Brush & Palette food stand opens at 3:00, and vendor booths open at 4:00. The annual Fourth of July parade starts at 4:00 at Eighth and Washington and ends at First and Gutenberg. The day ends with a City Band concert at 7:00 at the Amphitheater and fireworks at Riverfront Park at dark. Sponsored by the Hermann Area Chamber of Commerce.
Read more about Hermann here.
Mark your calendars, Berries & BarBQ Wine Trail July 30 & 31, our celebration of luscious berries and savory BarBQ paired with wine at 7 stops on the Hermann Wine Trail. Tickets are selling fast! See menu here
Happy Independence Day from the Hermann Wine Trail!