We have some pretty cool events this weekend on the Hermann Wine Trail! You can grill your own steak at Adam Puchta, toss washers in a tournament at Bias, enjoy a shrimp boil at Stone Hill and listen to live music at Hermannhof and OakGlenn!
Here is what’s happening on the Hermann Wine Trail this weekend:
- Adam Puchta Winery
- Friday, June 24 – Grill Your Own Steak Night. Gather around our fire pits for Grill Your Own Steak Night. Bring your own meat and we’ll provide all the fixins’ (spices & cooking utensils); side dishes, beer and award-winning wines will be for sale in their Bistro. Reservations are not required, however if you know you will be coming give us a call to let us know how many are in your party. We wanna make sure we have plenty of side dishes. Pits are fired up from 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Bistro open until 8:30 p.m. First come, first served. No picnic baskets
- Bias Winery & Microbrewery
- Saturday June 25, Flip Flop Pop a Top Washer Tourney – Must be 21 or older to participate. $10 per team fee. Entertainment provided. Sign-up at 1:00, play starts at 2:00 p.m. 100% pay-out. This event co-sponsored by “A” Game Advertising. Free huggers to first 12 teams to sign up day of the event
- Hermannhof Winery –
- Saturday, June 25 –
- OakGlenn Winery
- Saturday June 25 – Music 2-6 pm. Enjoy the afternoon at OakGlenn Winery listening to the soulful sounds of Bryan Foggs. Bryan has been in the St. Louis music scene for many years and sings the classics from Mustang Sally to Let’s Stay Together and more. FREE performance!
- Saturday June 25 – Music 6-10 pm. We will have a great time with the popular band, Borderline!! Come early and stay late, guaranteed to have a great time. Cover charge $5 per person.
- Sunday June 26 – Music 1-5 pm. Born and raised in southern Missouri, Scottie Kemp has music running through his veins. Scottie is a solo artist performing country classics and great classic rock songs. Enjoy this Sunday afternoon of FREE live music at OakGlenn Winery!
- Röbller Vineyard – Open for wine tasting and fun all weekend!
- Stone Hill Winery
- Saturday, June 25 – Wine Country Shrimp Boil, 10 am-7 pm. Live Music, Midnight’s Calling, in the Sherry House starts at 1:00 p.m. and Shrimp Boil starts at noon.
Hermann weekend activities:
- June 24 – Big Screen Under the Stars, 7:15-10:00 pm
- Charlotte’s Web – E.B. White’s beloved children’s tale is brought to life in this animated film, which finds young Wilbur (Henry Gibson) attempting to avoid a dire fate. Of all the barnyard creatures, Wilbur’s staunchest ally is Charlotte (Debbie Reynolds), a thoughtful spider who devises an intriguing plan to help her friend. Sponsored by United Country Land & Lake Properties. In lieu of admission, please bring a donation of food for the School Backpack Program.
Read more about Hermann here.
See you on the trail this weekend!