May 3 & 4, 2014
Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00 • Sunday, 11:00 to 5:00
It’s official, the 2013 Wild Card Wine Trail featuring BACON was such a hit we are going to rename the event to Wild Bacon Wine Trail for 2014! BACON will be the main ingredient for the food and wine pairings.
2014 Wild Bacon Tasting Menu:
- Adam Puchta
Homestead BLT Sandwich, paired with Jazzberry Lemonade
Cheese Tortellini and Bacon Salad, paired with Apple Weisser Flieder
- Dierberg Star Lane
Gnocchi with Tomatoes and Bacon, paired with Sauvignon Blanc
Cream Cheese and Cheddar Stuffed Jalapeno Wrapped in Bacon, paired with Vignoles
Bacon Meatballs, paired with Chambourcin
Pulled Pork Bacon Roll-Up, paired with Villa Rouge
- Stone Hill
Bacon Cheese Ball, paired with Pink Catawba
Tickets: $30 per person. Purchase tickets using PayPal. Ticket sales end Wed. April 30 at 4pm.
A limited number of tickets are available—advance purchase required. Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for one night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.
How the Trail Works
1) You must be 21 to participate
2) Start the event at any of the seven participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
3) Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
4) Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
5) Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
6) Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
7) Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.