May 6 & 7, 2017
Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00 • Sunday, 11:00 to 5:00
It’s official, BACON and wine are a hit! Smoky, savory, and always delicious, bacon will be the main ingredient for food and wine pairings at seven stops on the Hermann Wine Trail.
2016 Wild Bacon Tasting Menu (2017 menu available February 2017) :
- Adam Puchta
Caramelized Onion, Bacon & Spinach Pizza, paired with Desire
Bacon & Spinach Quiche, paired with Jubilee White
- Dierberg Star Lane
Bacon Cheddar Scone, paired with Chardonnay
Loaded Potato and Bacon Bread, paired with Vidal Blanc
Bacon-Apple Sandwich, paired with Blush
Bacon Cheese and Chive Drop Biscuit with Bacon Honey Butter, paired with Vidal Blanc
- Stone Hill
BLT Bruschetta, paired with Rose Montaigne
Tickets: $30 per person. A limited number of tickets are available—advance purchase required. Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass.
Please note: This event will be held regardless of weather. No refunds. You must be at least 21 years of age to participate in Wine Trail events.Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for a for a night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.
How the Trail Works
1) You must be 21 to participate
2) Start the event at any of the seven participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
3) Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
4) Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
5) Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
6) Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
7) Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.