December 10 – 11, 2016
Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00 • Sunday, 11:00 to 5:00
Sip and sample wine and cheese pairings, from the classic to the creative. Held annually the second weekend of December, this event coincides Hermann’s popular Kristkindl Markt, an Old-World holiday market.
2016 Say Cheese Tasting Menu
- Adam Puchta
Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Stuffed Meatballs, paired with Adam’s Choice
Strawberry Cheese Tart, paired with Strawberry Weisser Flieder
- Dierberg Star Lane
Polenta with Gorgonzola, paired with Syrah
Smoked Bacon Bleu Cheese Muffins, paired with Norton
Nacho Cheese Soup, paired with Chardonnay
Artisan Cheese from Cool Cow Cheese Company, paired with Villa Rouge
- Stone Hill
Housemade Pimento Cheese with Celery Seed Lavosh Cracker and Fried Leeks, paired with Vignoles
Tickets: $30 per person. A limited number of tickets are available—advance purchase required. Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass.
Online tickets sales end Wed. December 7th at 4 pm. Please call the Hermann Welcome Center to check availability of tickets 800-932-8687 after Wednesday Dec. 7th. Tickets purchased after Dec. 2nd will NOT be mailed, you can pick them up the day of the event at the Hermann Welcome Center, 312 Market St., Hermann, MO.
Please note: This event will be held regardless of weather. No refunds. You must be at least 21 years of age to participate in Wine Trail events.Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for a for a night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.
How the Trail Works
1) You must be 21 to participate
2) Start the event at any of the seven participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
3) Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
4) Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
5) Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
6) Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
7) Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.