December 13 – 14, 2014
Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00 • Sunday, 11:00 to 5:00
Sip and sample wine and cheese pairings, from the classic to the creative. Held annually the second weekend of December, this event coincides Hermann’s popular Kristkindl Markt, an Old-World holiday market.
2014 Say Cheese Tasting Menu
- Adam Puchta
Caramelized Onion and Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza, paired with Brut Sparkling Wine
Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes, paired with River Mist
- Dierberg Star Lane
Pecorino Romano and Black Pepper Polenta, paired with Syrah
Warm Goat Cheese Rarebit, paired with Vidal Blanc
Ham & Cheese Duo, paired with Vidal Blanc
Cheese Plate from Cool Cow Cheese Company, paired with Villa Rouge
- Stone Hill
Cheddar and Jalapeno Corn Muffin, paired with Golden Rhine
Tickets: $30 per person. Purchase tickets using PayPal. On line tickets sales ended Wed. December 10th at 4 pm.
Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for one night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery. Transportation to the wineries is not included in the ticket price.
How the Trail Works
1) You must be 21 to participate
2) Start the event at any of the seven participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
3) Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
4) Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
5) Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
6) Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
7) Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.