November 19 & 20, 2016
Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00 • Sunday, 11:00 to 5:00
When new wines are cellared for a long winter’s nap and the larder is full of harvest bounty, the mood turns festive along the Hermann Wine Trail. The Holiday Fare Wine Trail is an annual celebration of good food and good wine, shared with family and friends.
2016 Holiday Fare Tasting Menu
- Adam Puchta
Baked Sweet Potato with Maple Sour Cream and Salted Nuts, paired with Hunter’s Red
Baked Turkey Tettrazini, paired with Spiced Holiday Wine
- Dierberg Star Lane
Twice-Baked Mini Potato Dauphinoise, (potato gratin muffins), paired with Pinot Noir
Pumpkin Ginger Soup with Black Forest Ham, paired with White Lady
Cape Cod Meatballs, paired with River View Red
Turkey Croquettes with Traminette Sauce, paired with Traminette
- Stone Hill
Pumpkin Bread with Streusel Topping topped with Chardonel Crème Anglaise, paired with Traminette
Tickets: $30 per person. Purchase tickets using PayPal. Online tickets sales end Wednesday, November 16th at 4 pm. Please call the Hermann Welcome Center to check the availability of tickets 800-932-8687 after Wednesday, Nov. 16th.
Tickets ordered after 4 pm Friday, Nov. 11, will not be mailed, they will have to be picked up at the Hermann Welcome Center, 312 Market St. Hermann, MO the day of the event.
A limited number of tickets are available—advance purchase required. Call the Hermann Welcome Center, 800-932-8687, for ticket information. Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for one night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.
How the Trail Works
1) You must be 21 to participate
2) Start the event at any of the seven participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
3) Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
4) Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
5) Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
6) Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
7) Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.