November 15 & 16, 2014
Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00 • Sunday, 11:00 to 5:00
When new wines are cellared for a long winter’s nap and the larder is full of harvest bounty, the mood turns festive along the Hermann Wine Trail. The Holiday Fare Wine Trail is an annual celebration of good food and good wine, shared with family and friends.
2013 Holiday Fare Tasting Menu (2014 menu will be posted in July!)
- Adam Puchta
Savory Pumpkin Soup, paired with Traminette
Pumpkin-Apple Streusel Muffins, paired with spiced Apple Weisser Flieder
- Dierberg Star Lane
Schwienebraten and Sauteed Spaetzle, paired with Pinot Noir
Bananas Foster over French Vanilla Ice Cream, paired with Vignoles
Cranberry Cake with Rum Sauce, paired with Merlot
Caramelized Pineapple Tart, paired with Vignoles
- Stone Hill
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars with Walnut Streusel and Ginger Snap Crust, paired with Hermannsberger Mulled Wine
Tickets: $30 per person. Purchase tickets using PayPal. Ticket sales end Wednesday, Nov. 12 at 4 pm.
A limited number of tickets are available—advance purchase required. Call the Hermann Welcome Center, 800-932-8687, for ticket information. Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for one night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.
How the Trail Works
1) You must be 21 to participate
2) Start the event at any of the seven participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
3) Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
4) Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
5) Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
6) Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
7) Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.