November 21 & 22, 2015
Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00 • Sunday, 11:00 to 5:00
When new wines are cellared for a long winter’s nap and the larder is full of harvest bounty, the mood turns festive along the Hermann Wine Trail. The Holiday Fare Wine Trail is an annual celebration of good food and good wine, shared with family and friends.
2015 Holiday Fare Tasting Menu
- Adam Puchta
French Onion Soup, paired with Nouveau
Apple-Cinnamon Pork Loin, paired with Spiced Holiday Wine
- Dierberg Star Lane
Smoked Turkey with Apricot Horseradish Sauce, paired with Chardonnay
Speckbroten (smoked ham bread rolls), paired with Chambourcin
Eggnog Bread Pudding, paired with Ives
Savory Holiday Meat Pie, paired with Villa Rouge
- Stone Hill
Butternut Squash, Sage and Pecorino Cheese Flatbread with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, paired with Spumante
Tickets: $30 per person. Purchase tickets using PayPal. On line tickets sales end Wed. November 18th at 4 pm.
A limited number of tickets are available—advance purchase required. Call the Hermann Welcome Center, 800-932-8687, for ticket information. Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for one night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.
How the Trail Works
1) You must be 21 to participate
2) Start the event at any of the seven participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
3) Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
4) Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
5) Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
6) Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
7) Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.