November 15 & 16, 2014
Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00 • Sunday, 11:00 to 5:00
When new wines are cellared for a long winter’s nap and the larder is full of harvest bounty, the mood turns festive along the Hermann Wine Trail. The Holiday Fare Wine Trail is an annual celebration of good food and good wine, shared with family and friends.
2014 Holiday Fare Tasting Menu
- Adam Puchta
It’s All About the Leftovers, paired with Reckless/Desire
Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread, paired with Jubilee White
- Dierberg Star Lane
Roasted Pork Roulade with Cranberry Gravy, paired with Pinot Noir
Sausage and Raisin Stuffed Baked Apples, paired with White Lady
Rummed Apple Cake, paired with Trolley Red
Savory Chicken Chutney, paired with and Gabrielle’s Blush
- Stone Hill
Spiced Raisin Oatmeal Bars with a Butterscotch Glaze, paired with Mulled Wine
Tickets: $30 per person. Purchase tickets using PayPal. Ticket sales end Wednesday, Nov. 12 at 4 pm.
A limited number of tickets are available—advance purchase required. Call the Hermann Welcome Center, 800-932-8687, for ticket information. Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for one night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.
How the Trail Works
1) You must be 21 to participate
2) Start the event at any of the seven participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
3) Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
4) Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
5) Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
6) Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
7) Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.