February 18 & 19, 2017
Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00 • Sunday, 11:00 to 5:00
The Chocolate Wine Trail has become a romantic Valentine’s tradition for many couples, who spend the third weekend of February sampling luscious chocolate and wine pairings at seven stops along the Hermann Wine Trail. Tickets go on sale Oct. 1st, 2016.
2017 Chocolate Tasting Menu
- Adam Puchta
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sheet Cake, paired with Riefenstahler
S‘Mores Cupcake, paired with Mulled Wine
- Dierberg Star Lane
Dark Chocolate Cabernet Cupcake, paired with Cabernet Sauvignon
Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookie, paired with Cherry Wine
Chili Con Cocoa, paired with River View Red
Black and White Crinkle, paired with Vignoles
- Stone Hill
Chocolate Mousse with a Toasted Sugar Pretzel Spoon, paired with Rose Montaigne
Tickets: $30 per person.
A limited number of tickets are available—advance purchase required. Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. A word to the wise – tickets always sell out early for this popular event.
Please note: This event will be held regardless of weather. No refunds. You must be at least 21 years of age to participate in Wine Trail events.Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for a for a night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.
How the Trail Works
1) You must be 21 to participate
2) Start the event at any of the seven participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
3) Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
4) Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
5) Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
6) Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
7) Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.