February 18 & 19, 2017
Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00 • Sunday, 11:00 to 5:00
The Chocolate Wine Trail has become a romantic Valentine’s tradition for many couples, who spend the third weekend of February sampling luscious chocolate and wine pairings at seven stops along the Hermann Wine Trail. Tickets go on sale Oct. 1st, 2016.
2016 Chocolate Tasting Menu (2016 Tasting Menu will be posted December 2016)
- Adam Puchta
Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Brownie Tart with Fresh Raspberry Coulis, paired with Vignoles
Chocolate Chip Gooey Butter Cake, paired with Strawberry Weisser Flieder
- Dierberg Star Lane
Decadent Dark Chocolate Flourless Brownies with Pinot Noir Ganache, paired with Pinot Noir
Key Lime Cupcakes with White Chocolate Frosting, paired with Vignoles
Triple Chocolate Chili, paired with Red Muscadine Wine
Dark Chocolate Bacon Turtle, paired with Kasselfest
- Stone Hill
Chocolate, Nut and Jicama Turnover with Chambourcin Reduction Crème, paired with Golden Rhine
Tickets: $30 per person. Tickets go on sale Oct. 1st 2016!
A limited number of tickets are available—advance purchase required. Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for one night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.
How the Trail Works
1) You must be 21 to participate
2) Start the event at any of the seven participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
3) Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
4) Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
5) Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
6) Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
7) Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.