February 21 & 22, 2015
Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00 • Sunday, 11:00 to 5:00
The Chocolate Wine Trail has become a romantic Valentine’s tradition for many couples, who spend the third weekend of February sampling luscious chocolate and wine pairings at seven stops along the Hermann Wine Trail. A word to the wise—tickets sell out early.
2015 Chocolate Tasting Menu
- Adam Puchta
Dark Chocolate Love Nest Candy, paired with Signature Port Cocktail
Chocolate Lasagna, paired with Raspberry Weisser Flieder
- Dierberg Star Lane
Salted Caramel and Chocolate Tartlets, paired with Chardonnay
White Chocolate Raspberry Muffin, paired with Raspberry Rapture
Chocolate-Kahlua Pound Cake, paired with River View Red
Mousse Cannoli, paired with Villa Rouge
- Stone Hill
Ginger, Pistachio, and Chocolate Ganache Wontons with Cardamom Crème Anglaise, paired with Vignoles
Tickets: $30 per person. Purchase tickets using PayPal. A word to the wise—tickets sell out early.
A limited number of tickets are available—advance purchase required. Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for one night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.
How the Trail Works
1) You must be 21 to participate
2) Start the event at any of the seven participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
3) Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
4) Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
5) Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
6) Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
7) Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.