July 26-27, 2014
Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00 • Sunday, 11:00 to 5:00
Luscious berries, savory BarBQ and cool, fragrant wine cellars make for a memorable summer weekend in Missouri Wine Country.
2014 Berries & BarBQ Tasting Menu will be posted in 2014!
Tickets: $30 per person. Purchase tickets using PayPal.
A limited number of tickets are available—advance purchase required. Call the Hermann Welcome Center, 800-932-8687, for ticket information. Ticket sales end July 23, 2014.
Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for one night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price.
How the Trail Works
1) You must be 21 to participate
2) Start the event at any of the seven participating wineries. Please note – each winery’s tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
3) Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
4) Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
5) Take you ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
6) Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
7) Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.